Gain Ultra Apple Mango Tango Dish Washing Liquid Review | SheSpeaks

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.11.19

Good, not great

The smell is amazing! It just smells a little too much like laundry, though. I also noticed I use a lot more of this product than other brands to do the same job.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

GAIN MANGO TANGO SCENT

IF YOU LOVE FRUITY SMELLS YOU'LL LOVE GAIN ULTRA MANGO TANGO SCENT. THEY ALSO HAVE A ALL PURPOSE CLEANER IN THE SAME SCENT.

• Aubreyann By  Aubreyann
    10.21.15

We love the scent of most Gain products in our home, especially This dish soap. But when it comes to cleaning dishes deep, we still choose to use Dawn.

• ggsgirl13 By  ggsgirl13
    12.11.13

the best smelling detergent I've ever used

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

I absolutely ADORE the smell of this detergent! It's been a favorite of mine for years!

• slebron20 By  slebron20
    12.11.13

Smells great and does the job on my dishes too.

• Cori85 By  Cori85
    11.27.13

I love the smell! I was surprised at how well it cleaned my dishes too. I am a huge Dawn fan, but this did really well. I will buy it again!

• 5zamoras By  5zamoras
    11.12.13

I love this scent, it makes me happy to do the dishes. Definitely not boring! Gain dish soap goes a long way too, so there is less waste!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.17.13

The cleaning power is ok, but I've found that the apple smell lingers on some dishes. I can not get it off of some and the smell while I'm eating or drinking is nauseating. Nobody else in the fam noticed, so maybe I have an over active nose. I'll just stick with Dawn and Palmolive.

• Magash05 By  Magash05
    06.28.13

Great smelling dish detergent not the strongest in greedy cutting but still gets the job done.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.26.13

Love the smell and price. Great job on dishes does not live them greasy.

• teabear By  teabear
    04.26.13

I wash a lot of dishes as my dishwasher quit and we have another one on order, but it is a strange size so who knows . . . this almost makes dishwashing fun, I actually look forward to the great smell in the kitchen.

• pertylady83 By  pertylady83
    04.25.13

Well I love the original clean scent of gain dish detergent. So I decided to try Apple Mango, and I actually like it. Overall I don't feel it has the tough grease fighting power as dawn. Overall it is okay, but for heavy duty jobs, this isn't the right detergent.

• Noelgopie By  Noelgopie
    04.25.13

I love the smell. But I wasted a whole bottle trying to get my dishes clean . Needs to be a bit stronger so it can cut grease and stay soapy. Go back to the lab it's a waste of my money and time.

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    04.10.13

The smell is wonderful, and it does clean well, but could do a little better when it comes to cutting down on the greasy dishes task