Gain Gain Liquid Fabric Softener Original Scent | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

This is our favorite fabric softener. The smell is fantastic and lasts throughout the day. Just tonight I received a compliment from a relative who was holding my son about how nice his clothes smelled. I've been using this softener for at least a year now and have no plans to switch brands!

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.08.17

Scent sure to last!

This fabric softener smells amazing. It leaves my clothes feeling incredibly soft and cuddly. The scent also lasts for quite some time after being washed!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.28.17

GAIN FABRIC SOFTNER

HONESTLY THIS IS ONLY GOOD FOR THE SCENT OF GAIN. I DIDN'T NOTICE ANY ACTUAL LAUNDRY BENEFITS OF GAIN FABRIC SOFTNER.

• brunni By  brunni
    01.03.16

I liked this softener it had a nice clean smell, and the clothes were all fluffy and soft.

• Demonic By  Demonic
    10.28.15

I recently purchased this item, it was on sale so I wanted to give it a try. Oh My Gush, it smells fabulous. I think I'm switching to this one haha.

• SamanthaBlairGJ By  SamanthaBlairGJ
    10.09.15

I am so in love with this fabric softener! The scent and softness are unmatched.

• mrsvickigriffin By  mrsvickigriffin
    08.14.15

Ok I love ANYTHING gain!! love the smell, the fact it doesn't irritate my skin allergies!! It even makes the house smell great when clothes are drying in the dryer!!!! the cats fight to get in the laundry after its out of the dyer lol which tells me even the four footed members of the house LOVE gain I highly highly recommend this product to every body

• Amazing By  Amazing
    08.13.15

I love Gain fabric softener. It keeps your clothes smelling great and usually is much cheaper than all others.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Pricey but effective and has that amazing Gain scent.

• bundiestar By  bundiestar
    07.18.14

Excellent fabric softener!!!! It does what it says and the smell!! Oh my magnificent

• Addiewag724 By  Addiewag724
    07.13.14

Dear Gain, I am so grateful for ALL of your products! I am so glad that I decided to give you a try a few years ago. I will never buy another brand of laundry detergent, fabric softener, or dryer sheets. Gain gets an unbelievable amount of dirt and odors out of my laundry. My husband works someplace where his clothes get really dirty and a terrible odor.I tried every product including vinegar and some really expensive industrial cleaner and nothing worked. For years i washed his clothes separate from ours and the smell always lingered until I tried gain. I can wash his with ours now and not have my clothes smell like his because gain gets rid of not just the dirt but the SMELL! I am so grateful! Thanks so much gain! I will be a faithful buyer forever.