Gain Fire Works | SheSpeaks

• janiea janiea
    04.05.14

I received a sample of this and it smells so good!

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.01.17

I love gain and it smells nice but this is a little to much for me

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

BUY IT

- between GAIN & BOUNCE ... I'm torn - both sell very good smelly good products THAT last the linen closet & a 2yr old boy & 9yr old girl far longer than expected ... like - the smell test DOESN'T work - just wash it to bee safe

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.04.17

Great Product

great product makes every load you wash smell amazing my family use it all the time

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

DEFINITELY A DIFFERENCE!

I LOVE GAIN'S FIREWORKS! IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE! Every single time I've had the hubs or one of the kids start a load I can tell when they forget the Fireworks!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.26.17

Gain fireworks

I love the scent of gain anyway so when the gain fireworks came out it was just a bonus. Plus the scent lasts on your clothes for awhile.

• Mhuff819 By  Mhuff819
    01.31.17

Laundry 2.0

I am so glad that Gain came out with this product. It takes your laundry to the next level of smelling good and staying fresh. The advertisers for Gain are really are telling the truth with their claim on the commercials that the fresh smell will last 30 days.... at least. I'm a loyal user here on out!

• corinnesafille By  corinnesafille
    01.20.17

Amazing scent.

I really enjoy the scent of this Gain and I love the way my clothes smell coming out of the wash...love, love, love it.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love any of gain products they make ur clothes smell great n it last along time

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

Gain has the best best ever! I always use these. Some other brands leave a weird residue on our clothing but not Gain. Love it!

• jmorris2 By  jmorris2
    06.27.16

Take away the smells

You are most definitely gaining and removing smells with this wonderful addition to the gain detergent. Do i love it yes and the aroma is great and a eye opener. I have also recommended this product to many individuals.