Gain FireWorks Original Review | SheSpeaks

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106
    04.04.20

Smells Amazing

I love the smell of gain detergent and I wanted to try this product. It does smell amazing and makes my blankets smell good for about a week. I love the result but it is kind of expensive taking into account that if used as directed, a cap full, it won't last much if you do more than 3+ loads a week.

• upstatemissy By  upstatemissy
    04.04.20

smell so good

Love the smell and they help to soften and with static in our workout clothing where it is usually awful

• annemaeanne By  annemaeanne

Great smell, long lasting

Smells so wonderful and I smell it on my clothes days later.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON

Fresh and Long Lasting!

I think the Gain Fireworks laundry scent booster is one of the best available! It's a nice springtime scent, easy to use and seems to keeps clothes smelling fresher longer.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench

Love this product

I love Gain products and this one does not dissapoint. I tboosts up the scent which is ideal for work clothing.

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    04.02.20

My favorite scent booster.

I love the fresh clean scent of this product. And it really lasts. A little goes a long way so you get your money's worth.

• gg2manpa By  gg2manpa

Gain is great

I looove this stuff. Anything gain is awesome! It's so long lasting too.

• jenni104 By  jenni104

Great scent

I do love the scent of these, and they do help make the laundry smell so good for quite awhile.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    04.01.20

Gain fresh scent Fireworks!

I love this Gain Fireworks. It gives my laundry, which can be very pungent, a nice but not overpowering scent. I am a big fan!

• cassandrametz96 By  cassandrametz96
    03.21.19

Amazing

These smell amazing ! I use them every time I do laundry and they make my clothes smell so good . I highly recommend these

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    03.08.19

Best smelling laundry!

I LOVE Gain products, but this one takes the cake. My laundry smells amazing until the next wash!! My closets smell great now too!

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

Love the scent of gain! the smell lingers on clothes and in drawers

• Jls0601 By  Jls0601
    10.22.18

Amazing

I love the gain scent. It also made my clothes and blankets smell amazing longer. My blankets also felt much softer.

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.01.17

I love gain and it smells nice but this is a little to much for me

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

BUY IT

- between GAIN & BOUNCE ... I'm torn - both sell very good smelly good products THAT last the linen closet & a 2yr old boy & 9yr old girl far longer than expected ... like - the smell test DOESN'T work - just wash it to bee safe