Furhaven Plush Ergonomic Contour Cradle Orthopedic Foam Mattress Dog Bed Review | SheSpeaks

• SheSpeaksTheTruth By  SheSpeaksTheTruth
    10.29.20

MY DOGGIE CLIMBED RIGHT IN SNUGGLED UP AND SLEPT ALL DAY ! PERFECT SIZE !

• MzTeeHi By  MzTeeHi
    10.19.20

Great Bed!

My doggie is a burrower; any time I'm on the couch with some kind of cover on, she has to burrow underneath, so I thought this bed would be perfect for her, and it IS! It's still been hot since I got the bed, so she didn't take advantage of the attached cover part at first. But a few days ago, she got cool enough to burrow under it, and she LOVES it! When she had a different bed, she'd go back and forth during the night, between that bed and her tent. Now, with this bed, she spends all night on it. In addition, she tends to dig in her bed to get comfy, and this bed has held up to it so far! My only complaint would be that the plastic tubing that goes in it to make it more of a tent isn't very sturdy. Fortunately, she likes having the cover down, so it's no biggie but could be a problem for other canines. I also like that the covering is machine washable; I haven't had to wash it yet, but I've no doubt that it'll go smoothly.