Fruit of the Loom Fit for Me Underwire Bras Review | SheSpeaks

• hollyz011 By  hollyz011
    11.01.13

Comfortable and not too expensive. Perfect for every occasion

• IRISHNANNY By  IRISHNANNY
    02.03.12

I HAVE BEEN BUYING THES BRAS FOR ABOUT A YEAR, THEY FIT SO WELL AND THEY ARE LESS MONEY THEN THE OTHERS, I WEAR THIS BRA AND IT FELLS SO GOOD ALL DAY LONG

• Cookiemate By  Cookiemate
    11.07.11

I have always enjoyed Fruit of The Loom bra's, very comfortable.

• amoquin41 By  amoquin41
    11.04.11

I love fruit of the loom bras so comfortable, washes well and I will continue to buy them

• worldssweetest By  worldssweetest
    11.04.11

I went to buy one of these bra's as I am also very large I wear a 40 DDD, when I purchased it I made sure to check the bra size after taking it out of the box. Yes it matched. I went home and tried it on..and as always the bands were no where close to closing, such as making it right around to the beginning of the back. No further. I was so upset.

• karen668 By  karen668
    11.02.11

This bra is one of the most comfortable I have ever worn. The fit is perfect and it is soft. I love it!

• msncs03 By  msncs03
    11.02.11

I am picky on what bra's I wear. I loved this one. It was comfortable. It fit very well.

• mms10000 By  mms10000
    11.02.11

Love this bra' comfort control, no slip straps and longevity in wear. Scores higher than bras I own that are 3 times the price. I reccommend it to all my friends

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    11.02.11

This is a great casual, inexpensive bra. Fit's well and doesn't bind or look bad under clothing either!

• mmurph420 By  mmurph420
    11.02.11

Very comfy.. I loce this bra

• rneill By  rneill
    11.02.11

I am excited, I just bought one of these and can't wait to wear it all day to see if it still feels as good at the end of the day. Thanks for review this bra, because I would have never thought to try it.

• cocoasmommy By  cocoasmommy
    10.28.11

Love this bra! Very comfortable for an under wire. Good support!

• teikiri By  teikiri
    09.19.11

Fits well and like that they have a bigger than normal size

• ferretkitties By  ferretkitties
    08.23.09

I always have a difficult time finding bras that fit, and to know that they come in DD at least, is a major plus. And besides, Fruit of the Loom usually has interesting prints and such, which is another positive. But alas, underwire is terrible. Why do that to a person?!

• tiiuona By  tiiuona
    08.21.09

I do not like wire fitting bras, this must be some mans idea of a torture device. Give me the unwired any time.