Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Care Cream | SheSpeaks

• JasmineHewitt By  JasmineHewitt
    01.15.17

Really good stuff!

I used this during pregnancy to combat itchy skin across my growing belly! I didn't develop any stretch marks during my pregnancy, which i won't solely attribute to this product, but it had to have helped. I ddint have any greasy,oily feeling after using it. The lotion goes on quite well, and has a pleasant but slight fragrance

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Yes, Buy!

My mom got me to use this product. She started using it about almost 4 years ago, after having surgery on her neck. So it left a 1-2 inch scar on the front of her neck. She started using this as soon as the doc said she could. It helped with the redness and the scaring fast. I use it when I got really bad sunburn on my face and when I had a reaction to medicine. My face was so dry and felt like i had a scab on my face (from the med). But within a couple of days, I was coming back to normal.

• Lidavis By  Lidavis
    01.30.16

Best lotion I've ever had. It is wonderful. Works so well I have like 5 tubs of it.

• Lidavis By  Lidavis
    01.30.16

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

THIS STUFF IS A HIDDEN GEM for skin! You can mix it with other nutrients and it makes all oils quickly absorb into the skin with all the added benefits. I love adding some mineral oil, coconut oil, and my own fragrance oil to make it last for a while on my skin all melted down and then I put it back into the tub as my quick go-to after a shower or whenever I need to freshen up. I love how quickly it absorbs and leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple.

• Tyla_Lopez684 By  Tyla_Lopez684
    11.14.15

I really like this product, it's thick and I feel like it really moisturizers the skin. It's pleasant smelling and lightweight on the skin.

• msss_L By  msss_L
    11.12.15

I like the product. It's sticky yet it moisturizes my skin. Some products like this are actually shiny after you put on but this product is an exception, i would love to put this on my face everyday.

• Luvee6 By  Luvee6
    11.11.15

thick but not greasy.soaks into skin and moisturizes, great to mix with organic coconut oil.

• Sheri03 By  Sheri03