Frontline Frontline Plus for Dogs Review | SheSpeaks

• Megan2899 By  Megan2899
    09.27.18

Frontline is the best!

I love Frontline. I have used it for 13 years on my dog and I would never use anything else. It works wonders! Scruffy never has any ticks thanks to Frontline!

• njf288 By  njf288
    09.27.18

Great for my dogs

works great on my three dogs . I have not had a flea problem since using it and it is so easy to use. Takes about a minute no fuss and no mess .

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    09.24.18

Works great !!

I have a chihuahua that is 10 yrs old and she has been using this product for most of her life . It works great , no fleas or ticks and she has never given me a hassle when applicating .

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Horrible chemicals, and doesn't repel so the dogs bring in ticks

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Does not work on my dogs at all. Was a total waste of money.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Does not work on my dogs. I wasted my money. I applied as described and followed directions but fleas were still there.

• divingchar By  divingchar
    01.29.16

I use this for all my dogs. Keeps fleas and ticks away. Stays on even after a bath. Ticks just fall off.

• LHuggies By  LHuggies
    10.10.15

This worked on my dogs when the apartment I was in was fleas. Love this product! It kept them off my dogs so they weren't tearing up their beautiful coats.

• Dewymooneve By  Dewymooneve
    07.21.15

Having 3 dogs this can get pretty pricey, I would have liked it to work better. After only 2 weeks of applying this to my dogs. they were scratching and had fleas. I had to wait 2 more weeks before purchasing a different brand that at this moment seems to be working better.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

These are really pricey but it's the only brand I get my dog. They even have them at the vet. I've been needing to get this again.

• woebeetide By  woebeetide
    06.20.14

Great product that I use on my four dogs, I never have a problem with all the little critters that creep me out. It is long lasting, my dogs don't seem to have any bad reactions to the product, my only problem is the cost.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

This seems to do the trick, I haven't seen any fleas on our dog, but I have to be careful myself with applying these products, I tend to get allergies from many of them.

• jojoqui By  jojoqui
    05.03.14

It works, my dog is tick and flea free. And no secondary effects

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

I've used this on my dog since I got him a year ago. Never seen a flea or tick on him which is great since we live in a very wooded area. Wouldn't use anything else. A bit pricey but worth it if it keeps your pet and house flea and tick free.

• janinelev By  janinelev
    08.28.13

Ive used this product for the last 4 years on my dog. Ive never found a tick or flea on him! I do use it all year round not just in the summer