Frontline Frontline Plus for Dogs | SheSpeaks

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Horrible chemicals, and doesn't repel so the dogs bring in ticks

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Does not work on my dogs at all. Was a total waste of money.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Does not work on my dogs. I wasted my money. I applied as described and followed directions but fleas were still there.

• divingchar By  divingchar
    01.29.16

I use this for all my dogs. Keeps fleas and ticks away. Stays on even after a bath. Ticks just fall off.

• LHuggies By  LHuggies
    10.10.15

This worked on my dogs when the apartment I was in was fleas. Love this product! It kept them off my dogs so they weren't tearing up their beautiful coats.

• Dewymooneve By  Dewymooneve
    07.21.15

Having 3 dogs this can get pretty pricey, I would have liked it to work better. After only 2 weeks of applying this to my dogs. they were scratching and had fleas. I had to wait 2 more weeks before purchasing a different brand that at this moment seems to be working better.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

These are really pricey but it's the only brand I get my dog. They even have them at the vet. I've been needing to get this again.

• woebeetide By  woebeetide
    06.20.14

Great product that I use on my four dogs, I never have a problem with all the little critters that creep me out. It is long lasting, my dogs don't seem to have any bad reactions to the product, my only problem is the cost.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

This seems to do the trick, I haven't seen any fleas on our dog, but I have to be careful myself with applying these products, I tend to get allergies from many of them.

• jojoqui By  jojoqui
    05.03.14

It works, my dog is tick and flea free. And no secondary effects