Frontline Frontline Plus for Dogs | SheSpeaks

• Megan2899 By  Megan2899
    09.27.18

Frontline is the best!

I love Frontline. I have used it for 13 years on my dog and I would never use anything else. It works wonders! Scruffy never has any ticks thanks to Frontline!

• njf288 By  njf288
    09.27.18

Great for my dogs

works great on my three dogs . I have not had a flea problem since using it and it is so easy to use. Takes about a minute no fuss and no mess .

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    09.24.18

Works great !!

I have a chihuahua that is 10 yrs old and she has been using this product for most of her life . It works great , no fleas or ticks and she has never given me a hassle when applicating .

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Horrible chemicals, and doesn't repel so the dogs bring in ticks

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Does not work on my dogs at all. Was a total waste of money.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Does not work on my dogs. I wasted my money. I applied as described and followed directions but fleas were still there.

• divingchar By  divingchar
    01.29.16

I use this for all my dogs. Keeps fleas and ticks away. Stays on even after a bath. Ticks just fall off.

• LHuggies By  LHuggies
    10.10.15

This worked on my dogs when the apartment I was in was fleas. Love this product! It kept them off my dogs so they weren't tearing up their beautiful coats.

• Dewymooneve By  Dewymooneve
    07.21.15

Having 3 dogs this can get pretty pricey, I would have liked it to work better. After only 2 weeks of applying this to my dogs. they were scratching and had fleas. I had to wait 2 more weeks before purchasing a different brand that at this moment seems to be working better.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

These are really pricey but it's the only brand I get my dog. They even have them at the vet. I've been needing to get this again.