Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment Review | SheSpeaks

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

Nice

Tried a sample size and craving the full size. Little bit pricey for the product type though

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

Beautiful product that's worth the price

Love this! The color is similar to Clinique's Black Honey, it works on everyone . The scent is sweet and lemony. The actual products goes on smooth and keeps lips soft. I had to purchase a second tube because my older sister swiped my first tube from me and didn't give it back.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love love love this tinted lip treatment. Leaves my lips like silk

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    07.16.14

I was a big fan of Fresh lip balms, but not the price. They do last quite a bit, but this last time I bought one, I realize that it actually melts when it's hot out. Not exactly a great application experience when it's a gloppy mess. I end up using my finger tips to apply. For the amount it costs, I expected much better.

• kayrod80 By  kayrod80
    06.28.14

I got this as a sample it work good but i would not pay full price for it

• carson1091 By  carson1091
    06.27.14

I got one of these for free as my birthday gift from Sephora. It was awesome stuff. It smelled so good and kept my lips moisturized in the winter. Even though I got a sample size of it, it still lasted a while. I see it when I go to the mall and I always want to buy it but I'm on a budget and its just so darn expensive. I use EOS lip balm because its cheaper.

• Emilyannsmith1 By  Emilyannsmith1
    06.25.14

I received the free sample pack from Sephora on my birthday and I love both of them!

• mamakath By  mamakath
    05.19.14

Very nice. Light and pretty.

• sell102 By  sell102
    05.04.13

a friend gave this to me as a gift a couple years ago. i use nothing else, love Fresh products

• erinmartin By  erinmartin
    04.22.13

Sooo yummy! Tastes amazing and leaves a great color!

• Sunflowercake By  Sunflowercake
    04.17.13

Got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. Absolutely love this!!

• nikkilee0625 By  nikkilee0625
    04.17.13

i got two of these for free at Sephora because it was my Birthday. I love them!

• Chardancer4life By  Chardancer4life
    03.08.13

It's expensive but it lasts for quite awhile and itsbyfar my favorite lipgloss ever. I like the nintinted version that comes in the brown case best.

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

Uggg, the most expensive gross lipbalm ever. It sits on top of my lips very thick feeling. I expected a sugar smell/taste. Instead it's sickeningly sweet lemon. Cannot stand this. It's not even worth a penny.

• acohen By  acohen
    12.04.12

Very moisturizing, nice subtle color, smells like lemon (which is lovely). I got these as gifts. I couldn't bring myself to buy these because they are expensive.