Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• SIMPLYME88 By  SIMPLYME88
    09.22.15

i first used this shampoo when i noticed some dullness in my used to be fine long silky brown hair and i just knew this would be the product i needed just cause of the shininess it said to have. However i did love the smell it presented and the silky smooth texture was sure to give my hair that sparkling shine. I also used it on my daughters hair who has curly kinky long thick hair and it works wonders. I honestly think this works best on thick rather then thin hair, but everyones different.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Love all their products.

• raebird By  raebird
    02.21.14

This is a decent shampoo with a pleasant smell. It does add a good bit of shine to your hair, however, it was not the most appropriate shampoo for my particular hair type.

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

didn't like. it dried out my scalp too many harsh sulfates

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    04.07.12

I liked this product because it made my black hair really shiny. I love the look!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    04.07.12

Did not care for this shampoo that much. It was just alright. Did not notice the difference in shine. Will not buy again.

• begemot By  begemot
    03.22.12

My hair looks fluffier than before. The shampoo adds some shine, but the result is not what I was hoping for.

• jdrattelade By  jdrattelade
    12.19.11

The shampoo and conditioners were great at first, as was the glossing cream. After a month of using it, my hair became crispy and had no body. My hair type consists of straight fine shafts, and a lot of them. This product may work well for thicker hair shafts or curly hair. The fragrance was memorable and pleasant.

• chefchris131 By  chefchris131
    10.31.11

I was lucky to get selected for the BzzAgent Fekkai Campaign, meaning I got to try this product for free. Retail-wise, it's a good deal more than I normally spend on hair care, but if you can afford something like this, go for it. The fragrance in the Fekkai shampoo and conditioner is refreshing. My hair became softer and shiny after just 1use. The lather is amazing, so less is needed.

• jenneric99 By  jenneric99
    10.27.11

I love this shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair look so shines but not oily. My hair use to look dull but now I love it!!!