Frank's Red Hot Sauce Review | SheSpeaks

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    01.27.21

Best hot sauce

Best hot sauce. Thick, rich and just enough spice.

• LittleRiddle By  LittleRiddle
    01.15.21

THE BEST!

This sauce is one of those you can't live without and can use so many different ways!

• LittleRiddle By  LittleRiddle
    01.15.21

THE BEST!

• jenlynn0720 By  jenlynn0720
    12.27.20

If it is at all, socially acceptable I would drink this stuff if given the opportunity....just kidding but I love it

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.20.20

The Bes

Frank's Red Hot Sauce is the hot sauce you can add to everything you want a real spice from.

• kmrobe01 By  kmrobe01
    12.18.20

Perfect on Fish

Makes practically everything tastes better! Especially perfect on fish.

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.18.20

Good

This is the only kind of hot sauce I use. Great for all recipes, dips, and as an addition to food.

• 1bets1 By  1bets1
    12.17.20

My favorite

Love Frank's Red Hot. It has a taste like no other hit sauce. Gives food the heat, but doesn't cover the flavor.

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.12.20

Frank?s Red Hot Sauce

Franks Red Hot Sauce is my number 1 hot sauce. I use it on all kinds of food and it?s delicious!!

• BethyBird By  BethyBird
    12.11.20

Try their varieties too

Best hot sauce ever. I also really like the other options they have like Buffalo BBQ and Tangy Sweet Chili

• kate161 By  kate161
    12.11.20

The Best

There is no other hot sauce that compares to Frank's. I don't even try another. I love it on chicken and pizza.

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• Gjprasad By  Gjprasad
    07.20.20

put it on everything!

we actually out that "$hit on everythang"!! great for any food items for an added taste.

• LindseySal99 By  LindseySal99
    07.18.20

Best hot sauce hands down!

Franks reds hot sauce is the only hot sauce I use. I have been using it on my foods for 5 years now and absolutely can?t get enough of it! It has a nice spicy flavor that isn?t too overbearing. I definitely recommend this hot sauce.

• LindseySal99 By  LindseySal99
    07.18.20

Best hot sauce hands down!