Franks Red Hot Sauce | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Not my favorite hot sauce. It lacks flavor and you have to use a lot to spice up a dish. I prefer Crystals Louisiana Hot Sauce.

• Fourleos By  Fourleos
    09.27.18

Perfect for Hot WIngs

One of my favorite products for making hot wings. Great taste and thickness. Perfect for dipping, adding a bit of taste and/or making a sauce.

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    09.27.18

I love this hot sauce. I use it in pretty much everything that requires spice. I use it by itself, with fries and even mix it with ketchup to eat with fries. I use it in my burgers and kebabs. I use it even in salad. It tastes amazing and just like how I like it, spicy.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Another must have in my household this and the Frank's red hot wing sauce we love them both and use both of them for a variety of things from wings to buffalo chicken dip! Not too spicey jist the right amount of kick to it.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Best hot sauce

This is my husband's favorite hot sauce. He uses it everytime he makes his hot wings. Everybody always gives him compliments on them. He calls it his secret ingredient. We are sad that we can not get Frank's thick hot sauce where we live.

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

I put this on everything lol

I love spicy food so if you love hot sauce this is the right sauce for you

• Emily_the_mermaid By  Emily_the_mermaid
    07.03.16

This is by far my favorite hot sauce. It goes great in everything and it is not too hot.

• Brownhare16 By  Brownhare16
    07.03.16

Good taste

This give a good flavor to my food and just enough heat with out being to hot and over powering the tast of my food plus the price is good.

• PoconoMacMomma By  PoconoMacMomma
    06.26.15

My favorite hot sauce especially when I am making wings!

• luvinme1800 By  luvinme1800
    06.22.15

The best hot sauce out right now. I am originally from NYC and have used "Franks" for years. When I moved to NC, the favorite hot sauce is "Texas Pete". I suffered until they finally started selling "Franks" hot sauce here. Before then I would have a friend send me a couple of bottles from NY. I am in heaven again!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I really like this hot sauce and it's pretty good with chicken and a lot of other things. The sodium is a bit on the high side for just a little bit of it just like any other hot sauce. I still love it though!! Not hot to me really because I have a high tolerance. But I still love stuff like this! :)