Fox The Real Talk Show | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I've only seen this show once but I found it adorable. The women are positive, intelligent and funny. I'm at work when it comes on but I check out the website every once in a while.

• Qualitydr62 Qualitydr62
    12.04.14

I HATE this talk show. It's a bunch of awful women talking over each other and been mean and FAKE. I will never watch this again

• Hatin2019 By  Hatin2019
    03.05.18

This show is alright dont really watch it like that but the show helps everyone understand others points of view

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.08.16

They call it the Real for a reason!

These ladies keep it 100% even if it might be weird, embarrassing or even hurtful at times, but that's what I love about this show. they really Goooo there! From sex, love, reviews on products, home life, babies, racism, food etc. they do it all & they do it while being funny too. My favorite is Girl chat which is how they always start out their show. I would recommend This show to everyone (mostly women, although guys can learn a lot too). all of the women on the show are totally different & have had different backgrounds growing up so almost everyone can relate in some way or another

• LadyBryant By  LadyBryant
    06.11.16

Chatterboxes with no respect.

Currently watching and I have to say I do not like how Tamar is talking the most and they are constantly talking over eachother. Everyone deserves a chance lady we learned this in GRADE SCHOOL!!!!

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    05.26.16

I find that I can't relate to the lifestyle of these women. One of the women on the show makes me not want to watch it....sad, the rest are ok.

• dusty54021 By  dusty54021
    05.26.16

real garbage

This show is terrible it needs to be cancelled nothing but a bunch of gold digging hoochies on there an there is nothing real about this show the only thing real about this show is it is GARBAGE waste of peoples time needs to be cancelled

• stupidity By  stupidity
    03.03.16

I think this show is horrible their is no diversity its one way i can't believe its still on air but that tv today Tamar is ghetto.

• clflanagan91 By  clflanagan91
    01.29.15

This show is one of my guilty pleasures and one people can not believe I enjoy. While I do admit that the show is rather ghetto and can be a little fake at times I do love the diversity of the group. Loni Love and Tamera are by far my favorite and they seem to just be their selves. Some episodes are more enjoyable than others. Its more reliable to a younger audience than shows like the view which seems to target older adults.

• lsouthwen By  lsouthwen
    01.29.15

Oh my goodness! Could this show be any more ghetto??? The only host on this show that I like is Tamara. She is classy and easy to watch. The others, however, are beyond annoying!!! Tamar being the absolute worst!!! If I hear her ridiculous little laugh or hear her say "YYYEEESSSSSS" one more time I will vomit! I truly cannot believe this show is even allowed on the air. Besides being ghetto, the stupid game show theme that they seem to use so often is just plain cheezey. This show replaced Steve Harvey in my area and I would kill to get him back. I would give this 0 stars if that were allowed. Tamar..........go back to the ghetto where you belong and flip your wig in your hood, but stay off TV because you just can't cut it!

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.27.14

Did like but now there is too much bickering.

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.27.14

I thought I would watch this show once since I'm a fan of Tamera but man I couldn't even get through the whole thing!! They all try to out-do one another...So annoying!!! I wouldn't be surprised if this show gets cancelled.