Fox Prison Break Review | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

I loved watching this show, there was always so much action and drama. I didn't too much care for the ending of the show but it was still a great show.

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Great prison drama one to watch

The acting in this is the best I've seen in decades great cast everything you'd want in a show like this I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I'd recommend this to all

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I loved Prison Break the show was full of really good actors and there were lots of twists and turns on each episode that me watching it every week.

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

Fantastic. Gripping. Original. You have to wonder about the main character's sanity level from time to time, but still really am amazing show.

• Brooke1212 By  Brooke1212
    10.11.12

Great Show.

• amandaf79 By  amandaf79
    09.04.12

Wish they made more, but i guess that would have been hard to do...

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    10.25.10

I LOVED this series. The plot & the action were great!! The idea of a person going to the lengths Michael did to free his brother were mind-blowing!!! The first two seasons were exciting and keep the viewer on their toes. Unfortunately, as things often happen in TV Land, the writers seem to run adrift. The Third season was disappointing in the plot and action. But as a faithful viewer, I hung in there..lol.. N the whole, it still gets great marks from me!

• thelittleturtle By  thelittleturtle
    10.08.10

Just finished watching all the seasons on Netflix, such a wonderfully writting show....All the dots connect, everyone has a great role and does it so well. Besides Michael is amazing!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.14.10

the first and second season was really good. the third season went downhill and i found myself struggling to finish it...