Fox Prison Break | SheSpeaks

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I loved Prison Break the show was full of really good actors and there were lots of twists and turns on each episode that me watching it every week.

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

Fantastic. Gripping. Original. You have to wonder about the main character's sanity level from time to time, but still really am amazing show.

• Brooke1212 By  Brooke1212
    10.11.12

Great Show.

• amandaf79 By  amandaf79
    09.04.12

Wish they made more, but i guess that would have been hard to do...

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    10.25.10

I LOVED this series. The plot & the action were great!! The idea of a person going to the lengths Michael did to free his brother were mind-blowing!!! The first two seasons were exciting and keep the viewer on their toes. Unfortunately, as things often happen in TV Land, the writers seem to run adrift. The Third season was disappointing in the plot and action. But as a faithful viewer, I hung in there..lol.. N the whole, it still gets great marks from me!

• thelittleturtle By  thelittleturtle
    10.08.10

Just finished watching all the seasons on Netflix, such a wonderfully writting show....All the dots connect, everyone has a great role and does it so well. Besides Michael is amazing!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.14.10

the first and second season was really good. the third season went downhill and i found myself struggling to finish it...

• mommyharris By  mommyharris
    05.18.10

I loved the first two seasons but after that it really dropped off for me. After a while it just seemed to be the same thing over and over and over. However I can never get enough of Micheal and Linc, maybe I'll just mute it! :0)

• Fairywings By  Fairywings
    07.20.09

I loved this show when it first premiered and I got really into the wild twists and turns but I have to say the last season was a let down. Some of the plot twists were just too hard to believe and made it feel so gratuitous. It just got too crazy even for me and I love shows that keep me glued to my seat. If I was someone who had never seen it I would even bother starting, it was just too much of a bummer at the end and there are so many other great shows to watch.

• mommy2be By  mommy2be
    04.21.09

What are we going to do with only 4 shows left, I am going to miss those boys!!!! This is by far my fav show out there, why do they cancel the good ones???