Fox Family Guy | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Funny, creative, overall a great show. I just LOVE Seth MacFarlane, he has a great voice and great ideas.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.28.17

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

HILARIOUS adult cartoon. If you love crude comedy....this is a must watch. Guaranteed laughs!!

• cdonae By  cdonae
    04.23.16

show is funny, keeps me laughing. one of my favorite shows to watch after a long day.

• EllenKiisk By  EllenKiisk
    08.28.15

I live to watch this show, It' s not for children ofcourse but for adults, it's priceless, love it

• Jettmae By  Jettmae
    08.08.15

Good adult comedy cartoon,however, it can be borderline offensive at times.

• missy0311 By  missy0311
    06.22.15

I've watched every Family Guy episode more than once and I haven't gotten through one without laughing. The show does joke about some controversial topics but sometimes we just have to laugh at ourselves. I can't find another cartoon comedy that comes even close to being as good as Family Guy.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.21.15

This show is horrible...I cannot believe the things they say on prime time television and get away with it.

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

Great adult comedy. Some find this offensive, but I'm a fan of the extremely dark humor. I can't get enough of it.

• carey321 By  carey321

Funny!!!!!

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.01.14

Family guy is one of my favorite tv shows. This show is NOT meant for children, they even say that. This. Show is for adults and a mature audience. I love the cruel humor and the sarcasic references.

• emilycoker29 By  emilycoker29
    10.01.14

Not necessarily the perfect animation for kids but I love it, good humor for adults and a break from your reality tv