Fox Dollhouse | SheSpeaks

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.24.14

I loved this show. I was sad to see it end. I love Joss Whedon. His work is amazing. I liked the cast of charaters and the show is over all pretty good!

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa
    07.02.14

This was another Netflix find for me of gold. It's beautiful, sci-fi perfection. I love some science fictional plots. This was so intriguing and pulled me in after each episode. The friendship and the romance that bloomed on this was so amazing.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    03.18.11

i liked the first season until the ending went to hell....the second season i thought was going to save the first season, but then that also went to hell half way....

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

I love Joss Whedon, and this show was pretty good. Some of the dialog is cheesy, but you often get those little gems that Whedon became famous for from Buffy. His shows often get dumped before they do well. Even Buffy was dumped and had to move to a new network. Firefly was a great series that still has a huge following. I hope that maybe SyFy picks up Dollhouse.

• cropmom66 By  cropmom66
    10.16.09

I like this show. It is different. The cast is pretty good, but agree that some of the acting is a little forced. All in all, it's a good show for a Friday night.

• balitheike By  balitheike
    10.08.09

My husband loves this show (I wonder why ;-) but I find it purely annoying - it's the same old plot in just about every episode... she gets imprinted with a new personality, and something goes - surprise! - horribly wrong...

• vespica By  vespica
    09.28.09

This is a high-concept show for those who want to think about their prime time entertainment. Joss Whedon, the mastermind behind Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series) and Firefly, brings Dollhouse, about an underground business that provides the wealthy with people programmed to be whoever or whatever they wish. A hostage negotiator, a socialite, a bank robber, a good date - 'dolls' truly believe they are whoever they are programmed to be. Problems begin when one doll begins to evolve. What is a soul? Where do memories come from? Could a person ever be a blank slate? It's a smart, suspenseful show beginning its second season, and I can't wait to see where it goes.