Fox Brooklyn Nine Nine | SheSpeaks

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    08.27.18

Comedic Geniuses!

When Brooklyn Nine-Nine first aired I honestly thought I'd hate everything about the show, so i figured it wasnt worth watching- until one night, my husband was hysterically laughing for 15 minutes. I decided to go see what show could possibly have him in hysterics- low and behold, it was Brooklyn Nine Nine. Needless to say ive been addicted ever since. It's got to be one of the best comedies on TV right now, hands down. It's a "Cop Show" but its full of brilliant comedic moments, which takes away the real-life heaviness of each episode. The entire cast is amazing and they all play their parts perfectly, especially Andy Samberg. I would definitely recommend giving it a looksy if you're into both Comedy and Crime.

• lauraealex23 By  lauraealex23
    03.09.18

Hilarious and unique

It's impossible to watch this show and not laugh. Every character is so unique and hilarious in their own special ways. Andy Samberg is excellent. Can't ever get enough of this shit!

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

ANDY Samberg is at his best

My husband and I love this show! Lots of laughs and is full of heart. That?s hard to find in comedy shows these days

• one_of_confusion By  one_of_confusion
    01.05.17

This show is just too funny, my husband and I watch this on hulu

• ME1155 By  ME1155
    09.08.16

Wonderful!

One of the best comedies out there. It is a cop show, but sometimes you forget that serious things are happening because they make you laugh the whole way through. It is not just one type of humor either, I believe they have jokes for everyone. I would recommend giving it a try if you like cop shows and comedy.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.08.16

In for a laugh

This show is funny, no character is the same; they are all funny and weird in their own way.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Hilarious

My fiance and I love this show. It's funny and I love Adam Sandberg.

• hjardas By  hjardas
    10.21.15

Andy Samberg and the rest of the cast are hilarious in this show! Characters are well developed for a comedy, and story lines are entertaining as hell. It's also not as vulgar as other cop comedies