Forever 21 Clothing Store | SheSpeaks

• KCR2011 KCR2011
    03.19.13

I love shopping at forever 21. Its affordable and there is a lot of selection's. The clothes usually are true to size and even though some clothes may be cheap it doesn't usually look it.

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

I used to be a pretty frequent Forever 21 shopper but as I have gotten older I have found that their clothes just don't cut it anymore. Their sizes are never consistent and their clothing lasts for about 14 seconds before you have to throw them away. Their shoes are uncomfortable and their jewelry always falls apart. My biggest gripe is the over trendiness of their items. I feel like i'm shopping in a Lady GaGa video. If thats your thing then by all means shop away!

• EGammon51 By  EGammon51
    06.01.16

LOVE THIS STORE!

Forever 21 is a great store for any occasion! They have clothes for a night on the town, or a big interview the next day! There are so many options and you're sure to leave with a bag full of goodies!

• Gicris By  Gicris
    02.18.16

I love shopping at forever 21. First at all you can find fashion, best prices and a lot of option, just love it!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I am 38 and I cannot fit into any of these clothes. When I was younger and could, the clothes were a bit pricey and made very cheap. The shirts were thin and when washed once they looked like a rag. The stores now are sooooo big its overwhelming trying to look at things. The checkout lines are long and not worth standing in line for.

• Swannbnice By  Swannbnice
    11.28.15

I shop this store because it is not pricey, but it stays really trendy and there is something for everyone. This stone offers many versatile styles to choose from. You won't leave with empty pockets or hands.

• msss_L By  msss_L
    11.12.15

I'll give it a three stars. I actually like some clothes in Forever 21 and i could say that their products is always high when it comes to quality but sometimes their designs would actually make the clothing cheap. This dress is pretty cute but i hate the top, it looks inappropriate with the dress. But overall, i love it's design and color and it perfectly fits in summer.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.03.15

very cute clothes and trendy accesories but the sizes are slightly small compared to the average womans body

• Nisey0508 By  Nisey0508
    09.29.15

I love Forever 21 for both my daughter and I. There's clothes are fun and very girley. I would buy her this piece because it looks like something that would become her favorite thing to wear and also in her favorite color.

• mckinneylm By  mckinneylm
    09.24.15

I give it a 3 because the stores are usually ridiculously unorganized. However, online, it's easier to find things, I don't have to search for employees to not help me.

• miamiladyliving By  miamiladyliving
    09.16.15

I like the store because they have cute stuff and great prices. What I don't like is that once you wash the item one time, it's practically time to throw it away from how it fades and tears.

• Mandelkel By  Mandelkel
    08.23.15

I have always enjoyed shopping at this store. Great prices on a wide selection of clothes and accessories. Only downfall to this store is that some clothing options aren't every day wear pieces.