Food Network Magazine Food Network Magazine Great Easy Meals 250 Fun Fast Recipes | SheSpeaks

• melodyw By  melodyw
    03.17.14

has great recipes and easy to follow instructions

• dac3365 By  dac3365
    09.16.11

I love to cook but I'm a busy mom and professional so time is of the essence. I love this cookbook because the recipes allow me to make something that looks special but is relatively quick and easy. I use it a lot for weekday meals where I want my family to enjoy but still feel like I'm cooking something and not just 'heating' it up. The nutritional information is a great help so I can ensure the meals I prepare are healthy. Makes a mom feel good!

• ana8178 By  ana8178
    09.16.11

I love all cookbooks, but this is one of my newer favorites. It has the best recipes from Food Network magazine. There's 250 recipes and they are sooo user friendly. Very easy and not too many ingredients. Results are still impressive and look like you worked much harder then you did! I also love this book because it has the nutritional information for each recipe. (That is always a pain for me to figure out when it's not listed!) Lastly, how can you have a good cookbook without pictures? You can't! This book has a picture for each and every recipe-yay!