Food Network Ask Aida | SheSpeaks

• msRenee By  msRenee
    04.22.13

I love the Food Network channel!! Anything to do with food I am there!! I also love the different programs they have. I love the recipes they show as well.

• Joeymommy By  Joeymommy
    11.30.10

The concept of the show is actually okay, but it is just so so boring...I've watched it twice, and never found myself watch it EVER AGAIN...I'm sorry to tell this to Aida, but this is one of most boring shows I've ever seen...

• ctan1168 By  ctan1168
    08.15.09

The show is sooooooooo boring.

• eethar By  eethar
    07.07.09

I liked it but so far it has not presented any new information. All the information provided can be found on other food network shows.

• Poonam By  Poonam
    06.02.09

I found the show ok .. the recipe simple to make .. I do like eggs but dont like the runny yolk .. although I did finds her tips useful .. need to watch more of her cooking style before making a definite opinion.

• therills By  therills
    03.30.09

I don't care for the show. For some reason I find both Aida and her sidekick boring.

• rockyroad777 By  rockyroad777
    03.28.09

it's different i like it.

• nfabros By  nfabros
    03.23.09

I like Aida. I love the premise of her show. Unfortunately, all the recipes I have tried are mediocre at best. I think she does give useful tips..sort of a less intimidating Alton Brown if you ask me.