SHESPEAKS Your Power to Influence

Follow Along to Win as SheSpeaks Goes to Reviewer's Retreat 2011

Follow Along to Win as SheSpeaks Goes to Reviewer's Retreat 2011

Team SheSpeaks is packing their bags and heading to Great Wolf Lodge in May for the Reviewer’s Retreat Conference!

If you haven’t heard, Reviewer’s Retreat is the first conference that’s focused on the challenges bloggers face in the product review world.

Review Bloggers will meet to take part in a variety of sessions on topics like these and more...

• Brand-blogger Relations
  • Website redesign
  • Perfecting the pitch
  • Statistics
  • Photography

If you’re attending, make sure to catch our very own, Fiona Pietruski (@fi_shespeaks) - she’ll be speaking on Brand-Blogger Relations.

We love reading when our members speak up in our Member Reviews section and as we amp up for Reviewer’s Retreat, we want to have a little fun so we’ll be doing a weekly giveaway!

Starting March 7th, we’ll post a daily question on Twitter and Facebook tagged with #shespeaksup and #RR11

To enter you have to:

• Reply to the question on Twitter including #shespeaksup and #RR11
  • Reply to the question post on our Facebook page

Every Friday, we’ll do a round-up blog post feautring some of your answers and announcing the winner. Make sure to check back here every Friday to see if you’ve won!

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• msfriendly By msfriendly
    03.05.11

Hey...not fair...I don't have twitter or facebook! Have fun!

• SheSpeaksTeam By SheSpeaksTeam
    03.07.11

@msfriendly We promise we'll have more contests on the site very soon!

03.07.11

Yeah how neat I am excited... I already looked to see if you posted anything.. LOL...I am anxious can you tell.

• Zickefoosejr By Zickefoosejr

sounds great

• CoolBabyKid By CoolBabyKid
    03.07.11

So exciting!!! We're thrilled to partner with SheSpeaks for RR11!

• jb1ab2 By jb1ab2
    03.09.11

I love this site and I follow on both facebook and twitter.

03.11.11

What time will the drawings be...

• w2005blc By w2005blc
    03.11.11

This is really fun to participate in!

• jb1ab2 By jb1ab2
    03.15.11

This is great fun for us that are members. I have tried to answer every question so far.

03.15.11

Me too. But I did it on twitter not on Facebook.. Ugh...