Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee 10 3oz | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Mindi66 By  Mindi66
    11.01.17

Never Disappoints!

This is the only coffee my hubby will drink! His mom bought it and no matter what I buy, he always prefers the Classic Folgers. I do drink occasionally & it is a good cup'o joe!

• KatelynandRomeo2018 By  KatelynandRomeo2018
    10.22.17

Folders vintage coffee and can

I enjoyed the coffee and better yet the vintage look to the can bringing it back I love that

• Jackieray By  Jackieray
    09.16.17

I am a fan !!!!

oh the smell - the taste - the smooth flavor no after taste - I use the k-cups I am a fan !!!!

• TrulyImperfect By  TrulyImperfect     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.08.17

My favorite coffee!

I love this Folgers Classic Roast! I am a huge coffee drinker, and can be very particular about my coffee! I love the bold flavor of this coffee! It's not too strong and is not bitter at all! I like to add cream & sugar in my coffee. With some brands of coffee, the coffee taste gets lost in the cream & sugar, which I hate! I like to taste my coffee! However, with Folgers Classic Roast, I was able to add my cream & sugar & still enjoy that coffee taste I love so much! I absolutely loved the vintage can as well! I saved it & will definitely be repurposing it!

• Roscoemom By  Roscoemom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.17

Rich, great taste!

Total YUM! I think this is the best Folgers Coffee I have had so far. It has a richer flavor then the original blend (what I normally buy) and just tastes a little "bolder". I don't like super strong coffee but I like my coffee to have a rich flavor and not weak. Worked very well in my coffee maker. I gave some to my parents to try, the are long time Folgers drinkers and they really liked it.

• lesacap1262 By  lesacap1262     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Provides full flavor and isn't bitter!

How exciting to get a cute vintage tin can of Folgers Classic Roast coffee! I'm a huge coffee drinker and a huge Folgers fan - so this was a great gift! Folgers coffee brews up nicely, has a bold flavor, full body, and an excellent aroma! Fills the house in the morning! I also think Folgers is not bitter and doesn't bother my stomach as some coffees can. The fun tin was a great bonus!

• ChaosMommy By  ChaosMommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Cup o' coffee

While I'm not a big coffee drinker I have to say that the taste wasn't bad. It was smooth and even tastes good iced. I do LOVE the smell of coffee and it was wonderful. I even used some to make a homemade wake-up body scrub! The vintage can is really cute too. I received this complimentary from SheSpeaks for review purposes and all opinions are my own.

• glowinggoddess By  glowinggoddess     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.19.17

Best part of waking up....

I've been a fan of Folgers for a long time, I'm such a caffeine junkie that this is the brand I consider as my decafe lol. It's a milder coffee for me, but it still has great flavor and the aroma is unique. I love the classic tin, I'm keeping mine on display in the kitchen , it's very nostalgic .

• duvessa By  duvessa     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.17

Vintage Delicious Coffee

I love Folgers coffee, I have been using it for years and this was just the best coffee to have in my unboxed kit. I love the simple yet intricate taste of it and the tin it came in is awesome. I am going to keep it and use it to store my folgers from the plastic tin at stores in this one instead. I love the vintage look of it and the aroma when I popped that seal, ugh, it can't be beat. Super delicious cup of Joe and awesome vintage look tin for storage, what could be better.

• BandCsmommy By  BandCsmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.17

Morning routine, definitely needed

I am not much of a coffee drinker but as one of my goals was to cut out red bulls I needed something to give me that extra kick every morning and this stuff is great! It's so smooth and rich and it gives me that much need caffeine for energy. I love the nostalgic canister, I actually kept it for miscellaneous items because I love the look and it still smells like coffee... The aroma while it's brewing is probably my favorite because I know what's about to come and even that gets me alert and ready for the day