Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee 10 3oz | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    03.21.18

Folgers wakes me up!

I love Folgers coffee, it always help me wake up and regain my energy in the morning. This vintage can is so classy, take you back in time in a good way!

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.17.18

Folgers Coffee

This is my go-to coffee. I have tried many different brands yet find myself going back to the Folgers brand. I do get the French Vanilla version though as it gives me a bit more flavor. I definitely recommend this brand.

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl
    01.10.18

I love it forever

My family rely on folger it's the only coffe the world hands down,it never change the taste is always original and fantastic, I drink it everyday i can't imagine buying anything else and I love it forever.

• Mindi66 By  Mindi66
    11.01.17

Never Disappoints!

This is the only coffee my hubby will drink! His mom bought it and no matter what I buy, he always prefers the Classic Folgers. I do drink occasionally & it is a good cup'o joe!

• KatelynandRomeo2018 By  KatelynandRomeo2018
    10.22.17

Folders vintage coffee and can

I enjoyed the coffee and better yet the vintage look to the can bringing it back I love that

• Jackieray By  Jackieray
    09.16.17

I am a fan !!!!

oh the smell - the taste - the smooth flavor no after taste - I use the k-cups I am a fan !!!!

• TrulyImperfect By  TrulyImperfect     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.08.17

My favorite coffee!

I love this Folgers Classic Roast! I am a huge coffee drinker, and can be very particular about my coffee! I love the bold flavor of this coffee! It's not too strong and is not bitter at all! I like to add cream & sugar in my coffee. With some brands of coffee, the coffee taste gets lost in the cream & sugar, which I hate! I like to taste my coffee! However, with Folgers Classic Roast, I was able to add my cream & sugar & still enjoy that coffee taste I love so much! I absolutely loved the vintage can as well! I saved it & will definitely be repurposing it!

• Roscoemom By  Roscoemom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.17

Rich, great taste!

Total YUM! I think this is the best Folgers Coffee I have had so far. It has a richer flavor then the original blend (what I normally buy) and just tastes a little "bolder". I don't like super strong coffee but I like my coffee to have a rich flavor and not weak. Worked very well in my coffee maker. I gave some to my parents to try, the are long time Folgers drinkers and they really liked it.

• lesacap1262 By  lesacap1262     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Provides full flavor and isn't bitter!

How exciting to get a cute vintage tin can of Folgers Classic Roast coffee! I'm a huge coffee drinker and a huge Folgers fan - so this was a great gift! Folgers coffee brews up nicely, has a bold flavor, full body, and an excellent aroma! Fills the house in the morning! I also think Folgers is not bitter and doesn't bother my stomach as some coffees can. The fun tin was a great bonus!

• ChaosMommy By  ChaosMommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Cup o' coffee

While I'm not a big coffee drinker I have to say that the taste wasn't bad. It was smooth and even tastes good iced. I do LOVE the smell of coffee and it was wonderful. I even used some to make a homemade wake-up body scrub! The vintage can is really cute too. I received this complimentary from SheSpeaks for review purposes and all opinions are my own.