Folgers Coffee Review | SheSpeaks

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Can't beat Folgers coffee

Drinking a cup right now. Can't beat Folgers coffee as far as I am concerned. I love coffee but I am not a coffee connoisseur. I just love coffee and this is my go to.

• Kissmekatedelta88 By  Kissmekatedelta88
    07.22.20

Folgers Classic Coffee

Awesome product! What would I do without you in the morning Baby!

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

Best for home brewing!

My go-to coffee every morning! It has amazing flavor, and it's the only coffee I truly love brewing at home. It runs in the family, as my siblings and parents also exclusively brew folgers!

• JoBevara By  JoBevara
    04.11.19

Yes yes

Folgers is one of the coffees which I need first in morning to wake me up from my bed.

• Mombie By  Mombie
    04.04.19

Folgers Medium Roast Coffee

My go to brand. The aroma is like no other in my opinion, as well as the taste. The different strengths, flavors, and overall affordability is an added bonus. I will definitely continue to purchase this product. I definitely recommend at least trying the product, and have had friends switch to this brand.

• AndolinaZ By  AndolinaZ
    05.23.17

I never go a day without it.

Folgers is the only coffee I buy for my home brewer. I love that they have so many varieties to match all different tastes. My favorites are the Gourmet Supreme and the Black Silk. Such a great flavor, you can tell they are a quality brand. Never wake up without my Folgers.

• Kattay1 By  Kattay1
    05.11.17

The best

My favorite coffee. I love waking up every morning and opening the lid to the fresh smell and the smell of the coffee going all through the house. It's always fresh and better than any other coffee.

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    04.04.17

Good coffee

I love waking up to the smell of folgers coffee first thing in the morning.

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

This is by far my most, absolute, favorite coffee ever!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Mhmmm

With a distinct taste that starts smooth and finishes bold, the flavor of Folgers Coffeehouse Blend coffee comes through even when you add sugar or cream!

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

A taste of home in every mug.

This is what I brew when I need a little bit of home. 17 years that I've been drinking this, and I'm happy to say it's still the same great taste I've grown up loving.

• Telesa By  Telesa
    06.01.16

I truly love Folger's!

My family gets the dark roast, but we find it a bit bitter. So, we put some salt with our grounds when we make it, and it makes the bitterness go away. I use just regular creamer, sugar, and some vanilla, and it tastes wonderful.

• BlogginMamaB By  BlogginMamaB
    04.17.16

Folgers Coffee...Yum!

The best part of waking up is most definitely a whole lot of Folgers in my cup! I am a coffeeholic (lol) and Folgers is the only brand that I have come to enjoy. They offer a wide variety of flavors and brews, and are always priced fairly decently for coffee! I love their packaging, and the fact that their coffee tubs are reusable! This will always (hopefully) be my #1 go to brand!

• rolsri17 By  rolsri17
    03.21.16

great coffee for everyday use, aroma is so good....makes you feel all refreshed in the morning

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love the Folgers black silk variety the best it's dark and rich. The classic is good but not as good as the black silk.