Folgers Coffee | SheSpeaks

• momma4life momma4life
    03.21.12

This is a great daily coffee. and with the fresh lock lid you can enjoy the wonderful coffee aroma every morning. LOVE IT!!

• AndolinaZ By  AndolinaZ
    05.23.17

I never go a day without it.

Folgers is the only coffee I buy for my home brewer. I love that they have so many varieties to match all different tastes. My favorites are the Gourmet Supreme and the Black Silk. Such a great flavor, you can tell they are a quality brand. Never wake up without my Folgers.

• Kattay1 By  Kattay1
    05.11.17

The best

My favorite coffee. I love waking up every morning and opening the lid to the fresh smell and the smell of the coffee going all through the house. It's always fresh and better than any other coffee.

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    04.04.17

Good coffee

I love waking up to the smell of folgers coffee first thing in the morning.

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

This is by far my most, absolute, favorite coffee ever!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Mhmmm

With a distinct taste that starts smooth and finishes bold, the flavor of Folgers Coffeehouse Blend coffee comes through even when you add sugar or cream!

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

A taste of home in every mug.

This is what I brew when I need a little bit of home. 17 years that I've been drinking this, and I'm happy to say it's still the same great taste I've grown up loving.

• Telesa By  Telesa
    06.01.16

I truly love Folger's!

My family gets the dark roast, but we find it a bit bitter. So, we put some salt with our grounds when we make it, and it makes the bitterness go away. I use just regular creamer, sugar, and some vanilla, and it tastes wonderful.

• BlogginMamaB By  BlogginMamaB
    04.17.16

Folgers Coffee...Yum!

The best part of waking up is most definitely a whole lot of Folgers in my cup! I am a coffeeholic (lol) and Folgers is the only brand that I have come to enjoy. They offer a wide variety of flavors and brews, and are always priced fairly decently for coffee! I love their packaging, and the fact that their coffee tubs are reusable! This will always (hopefully) be my #1 go to brand!

• rolsri17 By  rolsri17
    03.21.16

great coffee for everyday use, aroma is so good....makes you feel all refreshed in the morning

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love the Folgers black silk variety the best it's dark and rich. The classic is good but not as good as the black silk.