Folgers Coffee Review | SheSpeaks

• Smart40s By  Smart40s
    12.18.20

THE ONLY COFFEE WE BUY AND DRINK AT OUR HOME!

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli

Amazing

Great flavor and always a brand I find myself turning back to.

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn

Great flavor.

Always Folgers in the morning. Love the aroma of the dripping Folgers when I wake up.

• Pinkorchid By  Pinkorchid
    12.17.20

Folgers coffee

This coffee comes in so many strengths of flavor. It stays fresh and tasty.

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.17.20

Best part of waking up

Folgers coffee is much beloved in my household. Every morning there?s some Folgers brewing and every last drop is drunk!

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    12.15.20

Everyday!

Cant and wont go a single day with brewing a fresh cup of Folgers every morning!!

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    12.09.20

Ummmmm

Folgers coffee is Classic. I love it. I can't wait to arise in the morning time to a cup of Folgers coffee.

• Camilley0 By  Camilley0
    12.08.20

Good middle of the road coffee

Decent coffee for a good price. Does the trick. A bit acidic. But if you are not affected should not matte.r

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    11.19.20

Quality You Can Count On

Folger's coffee is something I've been drinking most of my life. It's strong and bold. I prefer Folger's because it brings back memories of growing up and drinking a hot beverage in the morning. It's always a welcome start to the day and has high quality you can count on.

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.13.20

Folgers

Folgers is my current favorite brand. I especially love the dark roast. Consistent great quality coffee.

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    11.12.20

Great Tatsing Coffee!

Folgers has a nice smooth taste and The price is pretty reasonable! I I have been drinking Folgers for years and i love it in the morning time!! Its just great!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.09.20

Eh...

This used to be my favorite coffee, but some time in the last few years it's changed. Now its not as fresh and bold tasting as it used to be

• cheryl_19572003 By  cheryl_19572003
    10.31.20

Folgers in you cup

folgers is a great tasting coffee.it dose not have a bitter taste.i have used folgers coffee now for about 50years

• sisydc57 By  sisydc57
    10.27.20

Folgers in my cup!

Folgers medium roast is a great coffee my husband and I love this coffee so much we would drink it every day! At family gatherings it is a mandatory staple to have Folgers medium roast as our main coffee drink. And all family members all ways compliment me on the coffee that I serve. I make a great cup of coffee thanks to Folgers!

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Can't beat Folgers coffee

Drinking a cup right now. Can't beat Folgers coffee as far as I am concerned. I love coffee but I am not a coffee connoisseur. I just love coffee and this is my go to.