Fluffer Nutter S'mores
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 s'more
Upscale s'mores with a peanut butter layer
graham cracker rectangle (=2 squares)
marshmallows (large size)
Hershey bar (regular size)
1. Break graham cracker rectangle into 2 squares
2. Spread peanut butter on each graham cracker square
3. Toast 2 marshmallows to desired level of char
4. Place 1 toasted marshmallow on each peanut-buttered graham cracker square
5. Place hershey bar on 1 marshmallow stack
6. Invert other marshmallow-graham cracker on top of the hershey bar stack
other recipes in desserts
Want yummy, delicious, sugar cookies from scratch? Well I've made this recipe multiple times and they're absolutely delicious and easy to make!
This crisp has a crunchy, crumbly topping with a warm and soft center. Topped with ice cream, it is sure to be a hit.
Cake bites that are perfect for any occasion. They can be made as pops or mini balls. They are quick and easy to make and everyone loves them.