Floridas Natural Juice Blends | SheSpeaks

• donald25 By  donald25
    08.31.16

MY FAMILY AND I LOVE THIS DRINK. IT IS THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF CRANBERRY AND RUBY RED GRAPEFRUIT JUICE. IT ONLY GOES ON SALE AABOUT ONCE EVERY 6 WEEKS. WHEN IT GOES ON SALE, I STOCK UP ON IT.WE CONSUME AT LEAST 2 BOTTLES OF IT EACH WEEK. CURRENTLY, IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN ONE GROCERY STORE IN MY AREA OF NEW JERSEY. I ALSO PURCHASE IT WHEN I VISIT MY SON IN THE US VIRGIN ISLANDS.

• Maryvav57 By  Maryvav57
    10.13.11

Love the orange juice but not crazy about the raspberry lemonade.

• southern_coder By  southern_coder
    04.10.09

I've only had this once, but it tastes yummy!

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    04.07.09

I love it.

• ilikemovies By  ilikemovies
    04.06.09

My absolute favorite. I like the pulp free.

• ttdoctor By  ttdoctor
    04.06.09

The children will drink this brand only! We love it

• kima86 By  kima86
    04.05.09

Being a Bzz Agent, I enjoy getting the opportunity to try new products and have enjoyed all of the campaigns that I've been a part of so far. My family is big orange juice drinkers, so when I got accepted to participate in the Florida's Natural campaign I was a happy camper! Shortly after my kit arrived (which contained 1 coupon for a free carton; 5 $1 coupons and a magnetic grocery list), I pulled out the coupon for the free carton and headed off to my local grocery store. I selected the Home Squeezed OJ variety (with pulp) added it to my cart with the other items and checked out. Before this campaign, I always thought that all orange juices were the same. I mean, aren't all orange juices made from the same thing - an orange? How many different tastes can you have with an orange, they're all grown in the same place, right? WRONG! Usually when you think of oranges, you think of Florida. But did you know that most orange juices on your grocery shelves are imported from Mexico & Brazil? In today's economic downturn, I know I want to do everything I can to purchase American made products. And what's more American than supporting the local orange growers right here in the US? Now, on to the actual review and the reason for this review - how does it taste? I don't know if it's the Florida sunshine or what, but aside from squeezing my own juice, it tastes fresh - just like you were eating a juicy orange! My 19 yr old son who dislikes pulp in his juice because he "doesn't want to chew his drink" even liked it. In fact, he was the one who drank most of the carton. Once we ran out, I did use 2 of the $1 off coupons to try their juice blends. I didn't even know that Florida's Natural had juice blends...we usually drank Dole for their varieties. I picked up the Orange Strawberry and the Orange Mango blends. So far I've only tried the Orange Strawberry and I wasn't disappointed. You could definitely pick out each of the 2 flavors. If you want to know more about Florida's Natural juices, stop by their website http://www.floridasnatural.com/ and sign up for their newsletter so you can get recipes and tips.