FlipBelt | SheSpeaks

• Kislam97 Kislam97
    08.19.15

I initially purchased this product due to having problems working out or running with my phone on me. I had an arm band, but my headphones would always get in the way when I moved my arm. Also it would keep getting lower if the motion was too fast or strong. This belt has four openings, and it has no fasteners. There is no possibility of chafing or discomfort. The material is Polyster/Lyca, so it's stretchy and quick drying. I loved it right when I used it for the first time. I forgot I was wearing it after five minutes, and that was my main concern. I can carry my keys, credit card, and my phone. When you wear the belt, it is at a good location, so headphones or whatever is inside won't get in the way. Anyone that runs should definitely purchase this.

• brittanydejardo By  brittanydejardo
    07.21.16

Useful

Its a useful product if you're active. Its not the best one on the market, but its worth the cost and nicely made.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97