Flip Camcorder | SheSpeaks

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    01.12.12

This is a great camera to take along on trips. It's lightweight and easily fits in your purse. I love that I can then just plug it into my computer, save the video, and then share it with all my friends. No hassel like other cameras.

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

I love it! It is easy to use and to transfer videos to the computer. It starts up so quickly, I never miss anything my kids are doing! Compact and light so it can be carried everywhere!

• CloudNa By  CloudNa
    07.24.11

I love my FLIP. I received it as a birthday gift and, at first, I didn't think I'd need it but it actually was quite useful! It's small so it fits perfectly in your purse or even your pocket. I also love that you can take snapshots from the videos with the program installed on your computer.

• tngal39 By  tngal39
    06.28.11

I really enjoy my flip cam its small enough to fit anywhere and I would recommend this to anyone who doesnt have one. It has the software built right in and it makes it so simple to use.

• mjrafferty By  mjrafferty
    04.12.11

We love our Flip video recorder! It is sooo easy to use and the editing software that comes with it is really simple. You don't have to be an expert to create a really fun video to share with friends and family.

• rmurray By  rmurray
    02.11.11

We love love love our flip. Perfect for anyone, great for families on the go!

• surveyname By  surveyname
    02.09.11

The Flip Camera was absolutely wonderful. Just loved it. I would recommend everyone I know to buy it.

• barrelracer532126 By  barrelracer532126
    12.24.10

I love my Flip, its easy to use, easy to clean, and slim enough I can take it anywhere.

• MrsJaxGio By  MrsJaxGio
    11.04.10

I love the Flip video. Avon just started selling them and I got one to show as a demo for customers. I can honestly say they are a user friendly product with a great grab and go mentality. They are ready to go right out of the box and the preloaded software is some of the best I have used. I would recomend this as a gift to anyone who can push a red button to record.

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

I really loved my camera. the screen is a decent size in proportion to the camera itself and its sleek and small. I guess someone else thought the same thing, cuz mine was stolen :(