Welcome to the Five Below Blogger Program! We can't wait to hear about (and see!) your family's haul at Five Below. Please use this toolkit to find details on your blogging assignment and key messages for your post.
How to Participate in the Program:
- Shop at Five Below: Use the gift card provided to shop with your pre-teen and/or teenager at your local Five Below store (click here for locations). Feel free to bring along your kid's friends for a fun, group outing! Snap some photos while shopping, and take photos of your purchases and share them on your social channels with the hashtag #shop5B. We’re excited to see your family’s haul!
- Blog About It: Write a blog post by the due date emailed to you to share your family’s experience at Five Below. Please refer to the guidelines for your blog post below. Be sure to include a disclosure statement (example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Five Below.)
- Share It: Share your blog post on your social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) with the hashtag #shop5B, and be sure to loop in @FiveBelow and @SheSpeaksUp.
Program Hashtag: #shop5B
Facebook: @FiveBelow, @SheSpeaksUp
Twitter: @FiveBelow, @SheSpeaksUp
Instagram: @FiveBelow, @SheSpeaksUp
Ideas for Your Five Below Shopping Trip:
- Bring your kids and their friends or neighbors for a fun group outing.
- Give each kid a budget and allow them to choose their own purchases.
- After you get your family’s must-haves, shop for upcoming birthday parties or holidays.
- Bring your child and a friend, and have them choose gifts for each other!
Must-Haves for your Blog Post:
- Please use the messaging guidelines below when crafting your post
- Be sure to include the Five Below logo in your post, or include a photo of signage from your shopping trip.
- Share your family’s haul from Five Below using images. Tell us about what you bought and share your family’s shopping experience.
- Disclose per FTC guidelines that this is a sponsored post. Example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Five Below.
Key Messages About Five Below
- Five Below is a great place for teens, especially girls, to shop for the cool, fun stuff they need.
- Everything, everyday, is just $5 and below.
- Shopping at Five Below is a great way to entertain/outfit the family for fun for very little money.
- A store where mom and dad can say YES to hot items within its unique, and constantly changing assortment -- featuring leading brands such as Lego®, Wilson®, Hasbro™ and Peeps® and hot licenses from Disney® and Marvel® such as Star Wars™, Despicable Me™, Frozen™, and Avengers®.
Messaging Do’s for Your Blog Post:
- Always spell out store name: Five Below
- Everything $1 to $5, or $5 and below
- Category Worlds – Style, Room, Sports, Tech, Crafts, Party, Candy, Now • Teen & pre-teen
- Dynamic inventory
- Convenient neighborhood shopping centers
- Extreme value
- High quality
- The “yes” store
- Kids can spend their own money
- Cheap, when describing to price
Messaging Don'ts - Phrases to Avoid:
- Five & Below
- 5 Below
- Everything under $5, or all under $5
- Dollar store
- Sale (everything is always a deal)
- Cheap, when referring to quality
Images for your Post:
- Include photos to show what your family purchased at Five Below.
- Your blog post must include the Five Below logo below or include a photo of signage from your shopping trip.
Submit Your Blog Post
Share your blog link with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL. Payment will be sent within three business days of completing the assignment and submitting your post.