Five Star Spiral Notebook 1 Subject College Ruled

Five Star Spiral Notebook 1 Subject College Ruled

5.0
              Rated #8 in School & Art Supplies
5 Reviews 5.0/5 stars

Outlasts the Others! These are the only notebooks that will last the school year. I like that they have a handy pocket inside and great water resistant cover (especially when carrying a water bottle in the backpack). These actually aren't much more in cost to others when purchasing them on sale.

Great! Perfect for my needs. Good size and sturdy yet flexible.

I used these all the time for school. There is a notebook and different color for each subject.

A Handy Notebook to have for Students These most certainly have come in multiples and in handy for this crazy school year, but prior to covid, I have always purchased these for my older school-age children. They are designed for 1 subject. This is perfect for one class or for personal notes, journals, etc. I would recommend the Five Star Spiral Notebook 1 Subject College Ruled to all students, even for adults to use at home or work.

Favorite notebooks for classes These notebooks are my favorite for school - I've used them throughout high school and college and will continue to do so because they are sturdy and reliable. The paper is good enough quality and the sturdy cover makes sure that you will not ruin the contents inside.