Five Guys Burgers and Fries Burgers and fries | SheSpeaks

• carlsbadmom carlsbadmom
    07.13.12

I love 5 Guys! Yes, a wee bit pricey but they give you a quality hamburger that is the freshest it can be. The restaurant is always super clean and the staff couldn't be more helpful - love the music! I don't mind spending a little extra for a good burger especially when they give you all the toppings you want and tons of fries. :)

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.01.15

I really don't like this place, the fries and the beef burger are to greasy....

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.30.15

I'm not a burger girl but I will say this is my favorite fast food burger place! And the burgers taste like good old fashion homemade burgers! Love this place!!!

• ShanSpeaks By  ShanSpeaks
    09.30.15

Not for me! Total chaos in this establishment here. People standing every where? Employees were kind, pleasant and clean. I just don't care for so much noise while I eat. Food was not special? Over priced and still fattening fast food. I think we should down-size our portions and get more healthier food on the market. Especially for the younger generation.

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

We love how you can customize your burgers and hotdogs - and the portions are huge! The price is pretty reasonable even when you throw in some of their delicious cajun fries!

• Ceci_Hernandez By  Ceci_Hernandez
    09.16.15

I love Five Guys Burger, its delicious!! The burgers are a little expensive, but they are worth the price.

• Irian63 By  Irian63
    07.27.15

Best tasting hamburgers! The burgers are done right and so juicy! Love their fries and peanuts, lol.

• misskclyburn By  misskclyburn
    07.21.15

Best burger and I love all the toppings you can add to your burger and did I mention you get tons of fries.Price is a little high but its worth it.

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

Best place to get a burger fast where I live! The burgers are always delicious and are freshly grilled. SO good! I would highly recommend.

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    07.09.15

I finally tried these "Guys" after years of hearing about them, and I must say I was pretty surprised. I am not a meat eater and was worried about the alternatives, but along with their veggie sandwich they also have Grilled Cheese and you can put ANY and ALL toppings on it. Not to mention their Fries are super yummy and they give you more then you can eat no matter what size you order! I definitely enjoy eating here and always look forward to going back.

• baseballmama41 By  baseballmama41
    06.25.15

Not a big fan of their burgers. Their fries tho are great. I love that they leave the skins on and cook them in peanut oil. i really do not go out of my way to go there.