Fitness Magazine | SheSpeaks

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

Too many adds... they have great work out ideas.

• princess51 By  princess51
    07.26.14

alot of ads, still has fun work-outs

• kicken91 By  kicken91
    08.17.13

One of the best fitness magazines out there! I currently subscribe to it i am always looking for the exercises and the health food recipes in it! absoutely love this magazine and so excited when i recieve it in the mail.

• bdlynn By  bdlynn
    10.30.12

I love this magazine.It gives you different workouts, weight loss ideas, healthy recipes, and beauty tips. It also has inspiring stories from everyday people of there success stories. And it is always keeping you up to date with the new trends.

• Rabb02 By  Rabb02
    03.27.12

This magazine is better then others, but there are to many ads. I like the simple workouts and the alternatives if you cannot do a specific one.

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    09.06.11

I love this magazine. It is the best fitness magazine out there. Its not just about fitness either. It has beauty, well being, and recipes. The recipes are super delicious and the exercise routine each month are challenging and fun. A great magazine overall!

• LAgirl By  LAgirl
    08.19.10

One of my top 5 favorite magazines. I got a one year subcription for free and am on cloud 9. Also glad they don't put some high price model on the cover. They usual use some sort of girl next door type on the cover. Offer good advice and exercises

• cwaltz By  cwaltz
    09.05.09

I enjoyed the second month of this magazine better than the first month. I was happy to see the nutritional information reincluded in the recipes along with the calorie counts. I also liked the on the go options for dieters. I do think if I were a subscriber though that I would have been disappointed that the store stand copy got freebies like a workout DvD that I didn't in the June issue. As always the exercises inside the mag rocked. I passed on my copy to a friend who really seems to be enjoying the info(and then bought another copy for myself to keep)

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    08.26.09

I had mixed reviews on the magazine, I liked the fact that it will have a few work out you can do and tips on how to do an alternative if you could not accomplish the full work out. i like how they have a section for foods to eat healthy and right! but the magazine has too many ads. too many make up ads which at times take up 2 pages. is this worth it? I would say no.

• bunkygirl By  bunkygirl
    07.10.09

I was very surprised at how much I enjoy this magazine. I thought it would appeal mostly to a younger woman. I received this as a trial offer, but I would buy it in a store.