Fisher Price Turbo Fill Blasters | SheSpeaks

05.04.13

Love it.

• gatorsmom By  gatorsmom
    11.11.09

i have this and it is Awsome the kids can refill all day with out my help GREAT product

• robynlong By  robynlong
    05.27.09

this is so awesome!!! Not sure who loves it more my husband or my son!

• mhborden By  mhborden
    05.27.09

I was so glad to find a water gun that didn't require frequent trips to the hose or kitchen sink with huge amounts of water waste. Fisher Price came up with this ingenious system.... there's a contraption that attaches to your hose and allows the kids to fill AND PRESSURIZE the watergun in 15 seconds. So there's no pumping, no spillage, no frustration. My five year old son LOVES it. And the gun has great range so that it competes with all the neighborhood Super Soakers (and with no need for pumping, usually dominates!) I have read reviews that say the fill up features stops working after a short time. But so far (after a week) we've not had this problem. My husband has even declared this the "best water gun ever."