Fisher Price The Sing A Ma Jigs | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These are cute for some, annoying for others. We have gotten several in our house (and my dad keeps buying them for my brothers and sisters as well). I don't mind them so much, although it can be quite a scare in the night to accidentally step on one and have it go "ahh" at you! My mom, on the other hand, can't stand listening to them singing constantly, and it is constant in her house - seven of her nine kids are still at home, and four of them play with these. If you think you might be annoyed by the noise, just buy one to test it out. Most people either love them or hate them, and it's not something you know until you've heard it being played with for about two days straight.

• testingmama testingmama
    03.21.12

I agree with another review that these are one of the most annoying toys ever. My boys were given one for Christmas and it was returned immediately. There are PLENTY of great toys that entertain kids while not annoying the parents but this is not one of them. These are right up there with Zhu Zhu pets for one of the strangest looking and most annoying popular toys ever.

• candy2146 By  candy2146
    10.03.15

My son received this toy as a birthday present. He absolutely loves it. would recommend this toy for everyone.

• kupkakekrissy By  kupkakekrissy
    04.27.15

It's a good toy for children, only thing is its very hard and a bit creepy when it lays out at night, and the point that it never really shuts off, and if you accidentally press it, it will talk around a sleeping child and sometimes wake them up, but besides that every child I've watched loves it.

• bmomlaw By  bmomlaw
    04.04.15

Cute but unfortunately got annoying really quick!

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

These were really cute at first but got annoying quick. My kids didn't find them to be fun after awhile. Once in awhile they would pick them up and play with them but not as an everyday thing.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

These are so cute and fun. My baby loves these. Design is great. Briggs colors and easy to hold and play with.

• gina33 By  gina33
    02.02.15

These are great ,they make the cute funny noises my kids love them... When they get cute my youngest one goes and keep asking for more noise of this cute little thing.

• MegBrek By  MegBrek
    08.06.14

these were cute at first, got annoying really quick, waste of money

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.13.13

My kids loved them at first, making all four sing together but now they just collect dust. They are cute but do get annoying quickly.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• jayne0110 By  jayne0110
    05.30.13

Even I found these amusing at first, but got over them quickly like the children.