Fisher Price Space Saver Highchair | SheSpeaks Reviews

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.02.17

Fisher Price is a trusted name

I love our Fisher Price space saver High Chair ( we have a total of 3 various Fisher Price high chair, booster seats at people's houses that watch our son ) it is easy to clean, use, and my son seems rather comfortable in it too. I love the fact that it doesn't take up any space, just have to strap it on a chair and you're good to go. He also feels like a big boy sitting next to us. I would and have recommend these great chairs to others.

• bluebananas5 By  bluebananas5
    07.11.16

Great space saver

Received this item from my sister-in-law, it is an ok highchair. I like that it saves space but it does take up an existing chair. If you have a larger family, you may want to have a regular high chair so you do not loose the chair for company, etc. Also I cannot push the high chair under my table so it sticks out in the middle of the room. Great to easily clean and I can easily remove the buckles to throw them in the washer/dishwasher (just turn it over and pull them through the holes - it really isn't hard once you figure it out)

• katietylock By  katietylock
    01.28.16

This has been the best high chair for our family. It takes up very little space, is light and portable and easy to clean. I like how it leans back for babies who are just starting to sit up on their own. It is priced right and I would buy it again.

• enovak816 By  enovak816
    01.19.16

I'm so glad I decided to go with this instead of a full size high chair. It saves space and is veristle. Love it!

• KJSweeney By  KJSweeney
    10.27.15

My son will sit and play in this for hours! I put his toys on the tray and he goes to town. It's a LIFESAVER, especially when we sit down for dinner... as a mom, you're the last to eat and it's usually always cold- but when he sits in this Fisher Price highchair, I CAN FINALLY have a warm meal with my family! I love it! Thank you FP!

• Denem13 By  Denem13
    10.23.15

this aas one of my registry items. My son is 5 weeks old and I just put it together. It's really easy to assemble. Took about 10 minutes. My son looks comfortable in it. I like that he can sit at the table with us and that we don't have to have a separate chair that takes up extra space!

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

I don't see how this saves any space. You still have to use a chair to place it on. I mean I understand that there isn't another chair in use like with a full size high chair. I like it, but I wish I would have gotten a full sized highchair. I am not exactly sure why. There is nothing wrong with this. It seems a little rickety on my chair. It but really I think it is a matter of preference. I had it in the box for a long time before I realized that I could have used it when the baby was little as a "recliner" at the table. That is a real plus for when the baby is younger and you wish you could eat your dinner hands free.

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I used this as the only high chair for quite a while. I found it super convenient and a great space saver like it says .

• SkylerAsbridge By  SkylerAsbridge
    11.03.14

I absolutely love this highchair! I have two, one for my household and another for my mother. They are perfectly sized, they tilt back for the younger children. I use the same one for both my 9 month old and my 2 year old!

• Kmiles By  Kmiles