Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.24.13

My best friend brought this for my daughter. It is a cute lullaby toy. It's not to loud as to become annoying. The songs are soothing and turns itself off after a while.

• Xashleycherix By  Xashleycherix
    07.07.16

I got this item at my baby shower. I love the lullabies and the glow isn't too bright. My son however wasn't really into it.

• katietylock By  katietylock
    01.28.16

My daughter loved this seahorse. It is not too loud or too bright. She named her seahorse bubbles and has to haul it everywhere with her. It is decently priced and well worth the money. Great soother!

• khays2616 By  khays2616
    01.01.15

I got both of my kids one of these. They wouldn't sleep without it as babies. They still have them to.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.27.14

i recieved this as a gift for my baby shower. my first thoughts were that it was a gloworm rip off and silly looking, it doesn't even stand up, the music is cheesy and it was sterotypical boy or girl colors. i really didn't like it so i put it in the baby's toy box and forgot all about it. I WAS SO WRONG! a couple of months ago we returned from a trip and my daughters toys were still packed but she wouldn't settle down for a nap so i went searching for something to cuddle with and pulled the seahorse out. we haven't gone a nap without it since

• smileeyes By  smileeyes
    12.27.14

My husband wanted to get our baby a Gloworm. His desire was based on what he remembered of them from many years ago. The current Gloworms are not nearly as nice as they used to be - they play loud music and aren't nearly as cute. When I found the Soothe and Glow Seahorse I was so happy! Firstly, it's cute, much cuter than the Gloworm models. Secondly, the music and sounds are also much much better - the music is quality and the volume can be adjusted. The sea sounds are a nice touch as well. Unlike the Gloworm, the Soothe and Glow Seahorse actually does help baby wind down with it's gentle music and ocean sounds. I would recommend this toy any day.

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

My Mom got this for my son when he was a baby and he is 5 and still uses it at night, especially when we travel and he needs some extra comfort from home. We can't use night lights in his room because he takes them out, leaving the outlet uncovered so this serves as a wonderful, portable nightlight. The soothing music plays for 13 minutes and helps him fall sleep. When he wakes up in the night he turns it on by pressing its belly, snuggles with it and is asleep again within minutes.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

My youngest daughter was in love with this Fisher Price seahorse toy when she was a baby. She loved the ocean noises and was comforted by the soft glow. Only complaint was the seahorse only played for 5 min. It takes longer for most babies to fall asleep than that so I had to interrupt her falling asleep process to turn it back on. Wish it played for at least 15 min or that you could set the timing. Otherwise happy.

• Hbabyx2 By  Hbabyx2
    10.13.14

I received one of these when my son was born and love it! Would lay it with him when it was nap time and he would go down without a problem. I did see that there were problems with the battery pack and the coils melting, don't believe the product was officially recalled though. Never personally had a problem with this and I have changed the batteries multiple times.

• kkucharek By  kkucharek
    10.06.14

I play this whenever I put my son down for a nap. It's not obnoxious or anything like that. It's calming, soothing and the perfect bedtime addition. My only issue with it is keeping the back closed. The velcro always seems to come undone, which leaves the back where you put the batteries exposed to my son.

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    09.29.14

I think this seashores is so cute but unfortunately my daughter isn't very interested in it. However I play the music before bedtime so she calmed down and knows she needs to go to bed soon.