Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

My son used this CONSTANTLY. I got this for him when he was just four months old, and this was his absolute favorite thing to do all the time. It adjusts at the sides, so you can make it so that your baby has complete control over whether they are putting their weight on their legs, on the seat, or just bouncing up and down. My son loved to bounce like crazy in this as soon as he figured out it would light up whenever he wiggled around. I loved the fact that all the toys stayed put and I didn't have to worry about reaching over and picking things up constantly to wash them off. My only wish is that the tray had a clear spot, or at least a little cup area included to stick a sippy cup for water or a handful of cereal. Then it would be perfect!

• Duniac By  Duniac
    08.22.18

Love love love

I had this when my daughter was born and she totally loved this product! She would spend most of day in there because when I would try to take her out she would cry lol.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Great for active babies

This is so cute and babies love it . It keeps baby happy and helps them learn with interactive toys and music built in. Great for helping babies exercise their little legs.

• Seguinjj2 By  Seguinjj2
    09.29.16

Works great and babies love it. But it's expensive if price were lower they would sell a lot more!

• britnyriker By  britnyriker
    07.02.16

baby perfect

my daughter loved this, perfect height and all for her and she had so much fun with it. highly recommend this to anyone with a baby

• Leavitt12 By  Leavitt12
    01.06.16

This jumper is well worth the money. It provide entertainment, and allowed me to get things done. There is a couple of times my daughter found herself to sleep

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

My kids loved this. Bright and entertaining, very visually appealing. Good quality product.

• Jnette23 By  Jnette23
    09.30.15

This jumperoo was my son's favorite toy when he was 1 and it was very easy to assemble.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

I love the design and all the toys and activities on it. The bright colors attract the eyes and is fun. It is perfect for babies and I love the jump effect. It's so nice to use and kids love it.

• brittanylynn9 By  brittanylynn9
    12.04.14

My son has this and he absolutely loves it, can play in there for hours.

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    11.27.14

Oh my husband and I got this jumper about 1 years ago for our youngest son. He loved that thing. Jumping all the time and trying to suck and hold on to all the cute little things on there. I love how the fabric comes off as well made for easy cleaning when my son's wet diaper got on it or he dropped milk or food on it. The toys were so neat on there he loved the music especially. It was a life saver when I had to put him down and he'd get cranky but not in the jumper he'd even fall asleep in it. I would recommend this to anyone with a small child not just for boys.