Fisher Price Learning Home

Fisher Price Learning Home

4.7
              Rated #4 in Toys
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Keeps them busy Lasted through 3 kids. Keeps toddlers busy for hours. A fun interactive toy that teaches.

Love this My son is 18 months and loves playing with this. He loves that he can pretend to get mail and run in and out of the door. This is so cute

My son absolutely loves this toy, it is currently his favorite thing to play with now that he's more mobile. His big sister loves to play with it too and she's almost 7!

Bought this last Christmas for my then 1 year old and she enjoyed it. Now that she is 2 years old she loves it!!! I've been "invited" over several times and even told to come through the window.........had to decline my invite.

Fisher price has very good toys .

both my kids loved this.

a great name in the kids' toys industry you can blindly trust!

Great fun for kids

We got hours and hours of fun play out of this. I truly recommend it, there's so much for little ones to do and play with!

My son really enjoys this!

my 6 and 3 year old STILL ask to play with this!!! Great toy

My son loves to play with. Its a fun toy because it keeps him entertained.

My kids both LOVED this when they were crawling and learning to walk. It provided hours and hours of entertainment for them and their friends. Fisher Price always makes quality products with kids in mind.

Perfect for crawlers, especially when the weather is cold and wet and you don't want your little one in the mud. Thereare lots of pieces/parts for little ones to play with.

keeps children entertained.