Fisher Price Go Baby Go Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle | SheSpeaks

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    12.13.17

Great toy!

We purchased this toy used and our son love this thing. He loves walking around it and interacting with the toys that are hanging. One thing I personally love is how sturdy this toy is as our son is a big jumper and climber. His favorite is the Elephant as he loves dropping the balls into the ears over and over. He likes using the Hippo to hold his blocks while he plays with the elephant. The only down side about this toy that I can say would be about the size because it is quite large and not very easy to store when not in use. It takes up quite a bit of space, however, it is very much worth it.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Endless fun

I have twin daughter's who loved this toy and played with it for hours! They outgrew it but it was used by them for years before they outgrew it!

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

I bought this toy for my daughter when she turned 1 and she absolutely loved it. She could spend hours playing, and my 3 year old (then) also joined her. Unfortunately, we no longer have it with us for my 9 month old to play with, but I'll definitely be looking to see where I can purchase another.

• katrinadriscoll By  katrinadriscoll
    10.27.11

I got this toy last Christmas for my daughters who were one and three at the time and they rarely play with it. It was expensive compared to some of the other toys we have around the house, and now I moved it into our basement because its so big and never got played with. I guess all kids like different toys.

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

My daughter played with it for months. She loves to roll balls, so this was just up her alley. It is very sturdy...she used to sit on top of it!

• lstump324 By  lstump324
    02.11.11

We had this in the living room from the time my son was 4 months until he was almost 16 months. I had not read anything about it but got a really good deal at ToysRus. I am glad I bought it! I really feel like it grew with him and he learned what to do to make sounds. He loved to dance to the music! I also thought it was great for him to pull himself up to learn to stand. The colors are also great on this toy for when he was younger. I would recommend this to anyone!

• konigin By  konigin
    08.26.10

My daughter loves this

• acostamedina By  acostamedina
    08.08.10

My little boy loves this toy he is one now but has been playing with since he was about 6 mo. He loves the balls and the music. Great toy.

• kitty030609 By  kitty030609
    05.29.09

I would love to try out this product my baby is going to be 3 month on the 6. would love to try this on my baby.

• mommato2boys08 By  mommato2boys08
    05.10.09

I have this for my son and thank god for it.. he's finally stands alone because of it. the monkey keeps his attention.. he isn't walking yet but steps are progressing.. YAH!!!!! LOVE IT!!!