Fisher Price Fisher Price Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper | SheSpeaks

• mom47912 mom47912
    11.29.12

I love this rocker-bed. My daughter now 3 months old has slept in this bed next to my bed since she was born. It is covered in a soft fabric with many adorable prints to choose from. I have the pink giraffe one. Which is comes with a small little giraffe to cuddle and play with. You can use it as a sleeper at night and a inclined seat during daytime. It's very lightweight and easy to transport from room to room. It even folds in half for easy storage. It has a a three-point restraint to keep baby safe. You can use with babies 0-6 months and up to 25lbs. My little girl loves it and I love it more! Definately glad I bought this and I recommend this to all moms. As a mother who lost her son to sids. This bed allows you keep baby close to you and it keeps them a little up right (similar to a car seat) which helps with their breathing espceially if they get sick or stuffy. By far this has been the best little bed compared to any bassinet or porta crib I have ever had.

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

I was excited to use the Newborn Rock-n-Play sleeper for my newborn during the sleepless nights when the baby wants to be in motion, but I didn't have the energy to hold the baby all the time. It's very lightweight and easy to fold/unfold. It's also very easy to clean. Unfortunately, the angle that the baby lies in the sleeper wasn't appealing for my little one and she never enjoyed it for long. The rocking motion is very limited and the vibration option wasn't helpful for me.

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    12.13.17

This was a lifesaver.

Our rock n play was a lifesaver for us. Our son was born premature and was very very small when he brought him home. He had issues with choking when he was flat on his back so we needed to incline him somehow and that is when we purchased our Rock N Play. He absolutely loved it and I could finally relax and not have to worry about him choking out of the blue for no apparent reason. We still have his Rock N Play as I am not able to part with it.

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

Rock n'Play

This sleeper/rocker is a lifesaver especially for the first couple of months with baby. It's lightweight, easily transferable and vibrates just enough to keep the baby calm and asleep. It was also perfect for traveling the first few months.

• cfoster03 By  cfoster03
    08.07.17

Good for naps

My son slept in a Rock n' Play for the first three weeks of life. He really liked the vibration and the inclined position. We transitioned him to his crib at three weeks because he was such a loud sleeper. All in all, I think it is fine for naps, but I wouldn't get in the habit of sleeping in it because moving to a crib might be more difficult.

• CheeseBear386 By  CheeseBear386
    05.06.17

Great for GERD

Our son had awful heartburn when he was an infant and the pediatrician recommended propping him up to sleep so that the stomach acid would stay down. He hated the expensive crib wedge and his screaming from lack of sleep was almost as bad as the screaming from the GERD. I read online stories of other parents suffering from similar issues who recommended the Rock N Play Sleeper, so I bought one of these with the automatic rocker. My baby loved this thing and slept in it until he outgrew GERD.

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

Best Gift Given!

We were so sad the day our daughter became too big/smart to be in her rock n play. She was able to use her rock n play for naps and hanging out for a long time. We had the automatic rock n play which was such a lifesaver!

• kath24p By  kath24p
    02.05.17

Life saver

We loved this! We had a bassinet for when we brought our baby home but she hated it! Once we put her in here she slept so much better!

• Jflechs By  Jflechs
    01.02.17

Amazing

We have the automatic rocket one and we love it. My son has slept in it for 3 weeks until it broke and now he isn't sleeping well. Hoping the replacement gets here soon.

• Beccarose By  Beccarose
    08.11.16

Best thing I could have gotten for my little man. He only slept well when he was in that. Now that my son is too old for it I have it packed away one of the few bigger baby things I kept. This thing was a god send to th is new mother.

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

We loved this rocker for our youngest son! We had the yellow and green colored one. Had no problems with this rocker and it was easy and portable from one room to the other!

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Amazing

If your a new mom you need this in your life, my baby would only sleep in my arms her first weeks and I literally couldn't do anything ever, until my sister gave me one of these! She loves the vibrations and the rocking, if u have one of those Babies u need this.