Fisher-Price Disney Cars 2 Spiral Speedway Grand Prix Review | SheSpeaks

• Romanj00 By  Romanj00
    07.13.17

Iffy toy

This item had parts that broke easily. I am not sure they really got much use out of this toy.

• amberoo1981 By  amberoo1981
    06.02.16

My child loves this toy!She can spend hours playing with it.I think it worth the money for the amount of playtime she gets out of it.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

What a great toy! My nephew loves his and uses it daily.

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

My son and daughter both liked this toy. They played with this toy a lot longer than most other toys. You know the ones that get played with a couple times and then off to goodwill they go. This one stayed in the family for first my son then my daughter. Now my brothers kids are enjoying it.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

fun but temperamental. Kids can destroy easily if they have no concept of breaking things

• Nickeylynn By  Nickeylynn
    05.18.15

This toy we are not outgrowing! my kids have played with one of these for years now. They like to use all sorts of cars in it, and amazingly enough most cars dont get stuck.

• arianasullivan By  arianasullivan
    03.16.15

My son was given one for Christmas several yeas ago, and it's one of his favorite toys. He loves testing out all of his different cars to see which ones are faster. It is very loud though, which is not fun when you trip over it at night after just getting the kids to sleep.

• stellarjkd By  stellarjkd
    01.25.15

It's an okay toy, it offers some fun but it's definitely not worth the retail price. We found one at a thrift store for $3 and that was about right to me. It's just plastic cars going down a plastic track. If you're not buying it simply for the Cars brand, I would recommend choosing something else. It's pretty sturdy, but my daughter who wanted it BADLY got bored with it pretty quick. Big dustcatcher. It wasn't here long before it got donated back to the store it came from

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

My son loves this toy. He still plays with it all the time and he got it about 2 years ago. My only problem is that the cars are so small. I wish they were bigger for the age. It does not help they get lost all the time.

• chelleleighann By  chelleleighann
    01.14.14

My son loves this toy, even though the cars almost constantly get stuck. I don't like it, so its put up on the shelf so I don't here it revving or him yelling at the stuck cars.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

my lil guy loved this toy so much fun...but the cars sometimes got stuck at the top

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

We found this toy at Goodwill actually and my son loves watching the cars race around the turns! We make a game of guessing which car will win. It provides a lot of entertainment for my son!

• grazypasta By  grazypasta
    05.16.12

My Grandson loves this Toy from Fisher Price. Lots of fu hours to play with his little Cars.

• Rissa09 By  Rissa09
    04.30.12

All of my kids have enjoyed this. The small cars are great but also racing other small cars or marbles have been my kids favorite. We have not had anything break on this toy either. Another great gift for a child who likes the CARS stuff!

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

ok my son broke this and this is an awesome toy if ur kids dont act like tarzan not strong enough be careful though