Fisher Nut Exactly | SheSpeaks

• abreak4mommy By  abreak4mommy
    03.28.16

These are absolutely delicious. I love the idea of two nuts combined with the caramel popcorn. Yummy!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    03.24.16

Not sure about these ones but I had the ones with the chocolate because I sampled a few bags a while back. Those were SOOO good! Everytime I pass them up in the store I get tempted to buy it but do not. They go too fast! I love the sweet and salty combo. I'm sure these are just as good too.

• humera By  humera
    03.23.16

delicious and yummy my favorite a little expensive than other brands but yes heavenly in taste I can eat the whole pack in one sitting as it is very tempting and addictive love love love it

• christyl430 By  christyl430
    06.02.15

These were delicious. I am always looking for new healthy snacks and these are now on the top of my list. The three flavors blended together perfectly, none were to overwhelming. The fact that they were only 15 calories makes them even more tasty. I will definitely be buying Nut Exactly and spreading the word about them.