First Years Jet Stroller | SheSpeaks

• KDHarrell By  KDHarrell
    08.22.17

My go to stroller.

My go to stroller. Easy and super convenient. I can hold my daughter while setting it up and closing and storing. After using a typical umbrella stroller, this one is much easier to turn, even one handed. Has a great sized basket for a small stroller and we've definitely benefited from the reclining seat. Would definitely recommend.

• sharonkru By  sharonkru
    12.05.12

I got this after my daughter was 15 months old. We picked this one because the handle bars are the tallest. Although it's hard to turn corners at times.

• cruisers5 By  cruisers5
    03.22.12

We bought this lightweight stroller to take with us to Disney. It folded up easily to get on and off Disney transportation. I like that it had a fully removable canopy so it was great for those sunny days. The handles were taller on this stroller, so no bending over to push for those taller people. The seat and five point harness system were very comfortable (we had a 6 hour layover in Atlanta coming home and the baby never fussed with sitting in there). There is a convenient pouch on the back of it for storing items as well as a basket underneath the seat. This is a very practical and durable stroller for the price. Great for everyday use.