Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent | SheSpeaks

• tippydowns By  tippydowns
    09.27.17

Love the Finish brand these are good, but prefer the gelpacs over these

• cjbay42 By  cjbay42

At Last Clean Dishes

This is a very good product. By far the best dishwasher detergent. Out of all the other products I have used , Finish Quantam out does them all.

• sethjody928 By  sethjody928
    09.27.17

Sparkling Plastic and Tupperware Yes!!

Love these plastic bowls and Tupperware come out beautiful no residue or stained left and my glassware is spotless. Plus my pots and pans come out clean. You get what you pay for this is one that's worth it.

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.19.17

Clean a dish

This product does clean your dishes. I have not had any problems with having dirt dishes after they have been ran through the dishwasher. I highly recommend this product

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    01.25.17

Not that great

I actually do not care for the finish brand in dishwashing detergent. I bought all of them on the shelves and it didn't make a difference. I much prefer cascade.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Clean and smells good.....

I have had great luck with this product. I used others before and the price of this one and how it works are the way to go in my book. I like how it leaves my dishwasher clean and smelling good. I had others that did not. I would try it if I was you then you will be able to see what I am saying.

• ashley90 By  ashley90
    11.14.16

Great product

Havent had an issues with these. Been using this brand for many years

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    09.28.16

These are okay. I got them from the Amazon Soaps & Suds sample box and it was a full package, and they're alright - they clean just fine. But, they leave water spots allll over everything. If you want an affordable and convenient dish pack and water spots don't really bother you, then go for it, but I'm just using what I have left of that package and won't be purchasing these in the future.

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.01.16

Finish is a great product! It does do the job, however I'm not a fan of any dishwasher soap being powder :(

• Twheat22 By  Twheat22
    09.01.16

Love it

I got a free sample and I've been using it ever since. My dishes look amazing. There's no spots and I don't have to prewash the dishes before I use this product. No harsh chemicals & I don't have to since after wash either.