Fiji Water | SheSpeaks

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

An indulgent water. By far the best bottles water out there. Just smooth, clean water. Never any chemical taste or smell. Worth the splurge!

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Water

No chemicals but too pricey. Good packaging. Can't have it for day to day use unless someone gives it for free :P

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.12.17

This water is actually delicious!

Fiji water was able to get this never-drinking-water type to love guzzling down bottles. The source of this water is obviously where the credit belongs because I have tried many brands and this Fiji is the best. A bit pricey, depending on location. Regardless, worth the money to get yourself over the hump of drinking water.

• tsf82481 By  tsf82481
    07.27.16

So Fresh & So Clean

This is my go to bottled water. It is the clearest, most amazing water you can buy. The bottles are very nice to look at as well!

• opdnurse By  opdnurse
    07.13.16

Fiji water is the best

This is by far the best tasting water out there in my opinion and i have to make myself drink water usually. If i could afford this all the time it wouldn't be a hassle getting in the amount of water i need. The only downside is that it is a bit pricey.

• Tbergs By  Tbergs
    02.14.16

I chose this just to write a review. But I'm not a big fan of buying expensive bottled water. It's a bit over rated.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I am in love with Figi water. I stock up on this weekly. I cannot drink any other kind of water except Figi. Figi has a great taste and is easy to drink. Other waters don't taste so fresh. It's hard enough to drink water but Figi water makes it a cinch!

• jennamarbles By  jennamarbles
    11.22.15

Fiji is an awesome brand. Tastes very natural and is something I always look for when I need to buy water.

• missyfw By  missyfw
    11.15.15

im not much of a big water drinker until i found out about fiji water. i don't know why but its amazing. its very refreshing and it taste amazing. i usually get the flavor waters but i can drink figi water and i love it

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

This is the best bottled water I have tasted. It tastes so much lighter and cleaner than other bottled water. It is so refreshing!

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I love Fiji water! It definitely tastes better than other bottle water products. I treat myself to Fiji water every once in a while.