Fiji Water Review | SheSpeaks

• tigerlilly By  tigerlilly
    04.17.19

Best Tasting Water

The best tasting water. I love Fiji water. It the best tasting water I ever had. I don't liking drinking water unless it is Fiji. I would like it better if came in a glass bottle.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Water

No chemicals but too pricey. Good packaging. Can't have it for day to day use unless someone gives it for free :P

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.12.17

This water is actually delicious!

Fiji water was able to get this never-drinking-water type to love guzzling down bottles. The source of this water is obviously where the credit belongs because I have tried many brands and this Fiji is the best. A bit pricey, depending on location. Regardless, worth the money to get yourself over the hump of drinking water.

• tsf82481 By  tsf82481
    07.27.16

So Fresh & So Clean

This is my go to bottled water. It is the clearest, most amazing water you can buy. The bottles are very nice to look at as well!

• opdnurse By  opdnurse
    07.13.16

Fiji water is the best

This is by far the best tasting water out there in my opinion and i have to make myself drink water usually. If i could afford this all the time it wouldn't be a hassle getting in the amount of water i need. The only downside is that it is a bit pricey.

• Tbergs By  Tbergs
    02.14.16

I chose this just to write a review. But I'm not a big fan of buying expensive bottled water. It's a bit over rated.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I am in love with Figi water. I stock up on this weekly. I cannot drink any other kind of water except Figi. Figi has a great taste and is easy to drink. Other waters don't taste so fresh. It's hard enough to drink water but Figi water makes it a cinch!

• jennamarbles By  jennamarbles
    11.22.15

Fiji is an awesome brand. Tastes very natural and is something I always look for when I need to buy water.

• missyfw By  missyfw
    11.15.15

im not much of a big water drinker until i found out about fiji water. i don't know why but its amazing. its very refreshing and it taste amazing. i usually get the flavor waters but i can drink figi water and i love it

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

This is the best bottled water I have tasted. It tastes so much lighter and cleaner than other bottled water. It is so refreshing!

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I love Fiji water! It definitely tastes better than other bottle water products. I treat myself to Fiji water every once in a while.

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.25.15

Fresh tasting and refreshing beverage. Tastes super clean!

• bbaileeey By  bbaileeey
    04.19.15

I do love Fiji water, its a smooth great taste. however, I cannot afford to spend 3$ on a bottle of water that I can get the same amount or even more water for a third of the cost. Definitely pricey, but if you can afford it its very yummy.

• Atheneg By  Atheneg
    09.24.14

OVER PRICED FOR WATER. I DONT BUY THIS AT ALL!

• Caseybuss By  Caseybuss
    09.11.14

This is the best bottled water! The only kind I like. I just bought a case of it yesterdy