Fiber One Chewy Bars Review | SheSpeaks

• Keisha_A By  Keisha_A
    07.06.16

Delicious product

I love Fiber one especially when I miss breakfast I grab for it quickly out the door. It's also a great snack that u don't feel guilty about. Love it 100%

• battylashes By  battylashes
    11.17.15

delicious healthier snack alternative-- the texture and flavor could easily be mistaken for a higher fat and calorie treat

• Nicole880 By  Nicole880
    09.24.14

I love the taste of these bars; however, if I eat them too often, I get horrible stomach pain and gas. I eat a half a bar a day for the fiber benefits.

• cindmahony By  cindmahony
    09.24.14

I found the bars very tasty, but I couldn't get pass the fiber smell in them. But my nose is super sensitive. My adult sons ate them up kike crazy.

• spyralwomyn By  spyralwomyn
    05.16.14

I love these! Helps with my sweet cravings, has lots of fiber and low sugar, and the flavors are so yum!

• pamalamahler By  pamalamahler
    02.03.14

i love these bars! they are satisfying and delish!

• adesilva73 By  adesilva73
    02.03.14

For fiber bars these are great! Low calorie, but they don't taste like low calorie bars usually taste fake or have a gross flavor. These bars do not! I am a student and these fiber bars make a quick and easy snack on my way to school, in between classes or before sports to keep me going!

• xxmichellexx2006 By  xxmichellexx2006
    01.04.14

good and full of flavor and I love the chocolate.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    11.10.13

The fiber one bars are amazing for balancing your carbs and apatite when you cant take time ot have a meal. Low in fat and calories and simply delicious. Grab a box today and you can get them at BigLots very inexpensive.

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.16.13

Great to send with my daughter for snack time! Filling enough to make it until lunch.

• priscilla2010tony By  priscilla2010tony
    10.16.13

Good taste

• aidensmomma By  aidensmomma
    06.13.13

love these!

• amykathleen2005 By  amykathleen2005
    06.12.13

Love these! Great fiber rich treat. I wish that it wasn't full of unpronouncable ingredients though.

• laurj12 By  laurj12
    06.12.13

The chocolate and oats flavor is absolutely delicious! I could eat the whole box. Just be careful... *too* much fiber is not a good thing!!

• katebug88 By  katebug88
    05.29.13

These bars our so good and they benefit you in a good way. I find it hard to get fiber. Not much of a good eater. So I eat one of these a day and its help me with the side effects of my medicine. Regulates my digestive system. I would be lost without Fiber One Bars. Worth the money. Try it.