Fiber One Chewy Bars | SheSpeaks

• begemot begemot
    03.22.12

Great taste...They have a little bit more sugar than I would prefer. In addition they cause the release of stomach gases. However, they are one of the tastiest ways to take 1/3 of your fiber for the day at once (especially for people that do not like vegetables and fruits even though I am not one of these...)

• Keisha_A By  Keisha_A
    07.06.16

Delicious product

I love Fiber one especially when I miss breakfast I grab for it quickly out the door. It's also a great snack that u don't feel guilty about. Love it 100%

• battylashes By  battylashes
    11.17.15

delicious healthier snack alternative-- the texture and flavor could easily be mistaken for a higher fat and calorie treat

• Nicole880 By  Nicole880
    09.24.14

I love the taste of these bars; however, if I eat them too often, I get horrible stomach pain and gas. I eat a half a bar a day for the fiber benefits.

• cindmahony By  cindmahony
    09.24.14

I found the bars very tasty, but I couldn't get pass the fiber smell in them. But my nose is super sensitive. My adult sons ate them up kike crazy.

• spyralwomyn By  spyralwomyn
    05.16.14

I love these! Helps with my sweet cravings, has lots of fiber and low sugar, and the flavors are so yum!

• pamalamahler By  pamalamahler
    02.03.14

i love these bars! they are satisfying and delish!

• adesilva73 By  adesilva73
    02.03.14

For fiber bars these are great! Low calorie, but they don't taste like low calorie bars usually taste fake or have a gross flavor. These bars do not! I am a student and these fiber bars make a quick and easy snack on my way to school, in between classes or before sports to keep me going!

• xxmichellexx2006 By  xxmichellexx2006
    01.04.14

good and full of flavor and I love the chocolate.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    11.10.13

The fiber one bars are amazing for balancing your carbs and apatite when you cant take time ot have a meal. Low in fat and calories and simply delicious. Grab a box today and you can get them at BigLots very inexpensive.

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.16.13

Great to send with my daughter for snack time! Filling enough to make it until lunch.