Fiber One Cereal 80 Calorie Cereal Review | SheSpeaks

• cutter37 By  cutter37
    06.08.14

Great for on the go. Yummy and sweet.

• mcasella By  mcasella
    06.04.14

It's tasty and sweet and low in calories and high in fiber. What more could you ask for?

• justaskme21 By  justaskme21
    10.02.13

I love this cereal--I've had the original and the shredded wheat. I'm always looking for tasty ways to get more fiber in my diet (it's the right thing to do but it also helps keep my irritable bowel syndrome tamed down) and this cereal gives you a lot of fiber without the gritty, mealy taste of some other high fiber products.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I like the flavor of this it's not like cardboard and it still has a good portion size to help u get enough fiber and not to many calories

• jencat75 By  jencat75
    03.14.13

I really like it. Usually if I eat cereal for breakfast, I am hungry by the time I get to work. This keeps me full until lunch, at least. I love the chocolate version. Even the my niece and nephew, 8, and 4, like it.

• xenagirl By  xenagirl
    03.04.12

This is a great way for fiber taste great I also don't eat it alone I mix it with captain crunch or any other cereal. Is a grat way to do it also taste fine. By self.

• lauren75 By  lauren75
    02.29.12

I agree with the previous poster. This cereal is barely edible...the sweetness is very artificial. I would not purchase it again.

• BetZ61 By  BetZ61
    02.03.12

This cereal was awful. It tasted like cardboard with artificial sweetener. I threw the rest out.