Fiber One 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Review | SheSpeaks

• availabilityunavailable By  availabilityunavailable
    06.10.21

My Choice!

Good for fiber intake, energy, and overall health if taken in moderation and not overtook. Please follow serving sizes. This is the healthiest breakfast you can have that also keeps you up on your feet for long.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.23.17

Great Tasting Snack

These are great tasting snack bars. I love the chocolate flavor and the texture. These are a great snack bar to take with you on the go and are pretty low in calories.

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

When I go to the gym,I take this for a snack! They are healthy! But,they also taste good!

• tyanym121103 By  tyanym121103
    11.21.15

Good for the system and healthy. It taste great .

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Great snack for on the go. Tastes really good. Love chocolate!

• laciemay33 By  laciemay33
    01.09.15

These are really yummy. I always take some with me on the way to school.

• dsdove By  dsdove
    02.14.14

Love these bars. Great healthy choice for your sweet tooth and so filling. Just a warning, don't eat 2 in a short amount of time. Your system may not be ready for that amount if fiber.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    11.13.13

These bars are very delicious and you can eat them without the guilt because their only 90 calories. They really fill you up until your next meal. Great snack!

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2
    05.04.13

I eat these to take care of my chocolate fix when I need one. They hit the spot without the guilt.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

a good buy for those snack cravings and it's a win wiin with chocolaate and fiber

• asilnottap By  asilnottap
    10.27.12

I buy these and fiber one bars are good when you need something sweet without a lot of calories. Satisfies my sweet tooth.

• reardon3xs By  reardon3xs
    10.27.12

They have a great flavor and good for a chocolate fix and I don't want tons of calories.

• veronicajo By  veronicajo
    10.26.12

Now this taste like a candy bar. it just is too good to be healthy.

• ashleyes By  ashleyes
    10.10.12

There are really tasty, but watch out... three hours after eating it the fiber really starts working. It's Toot City USA 2012 up in here!

• brandnewgirl By  brandnewgirl
    10.10.12

Low calorie between meals snack that satifies my hunger & has the added bonus of fiber. What's not to like? Absolutely would recommend this product.