Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates

Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates

4.4
              Rated #174 in Snacks & Candy
10 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Our fave! This is the all-year-around chocolates we keep in our house, everyone LOVEs it! No doubt #1!

The BEST Chocolates! These are my favorite! I love the creamy chocolate and crunchy whole hazelnut inside. Delish!

Yum! Love the smooth chocolate and crunch of the hazelnut!

Best treat Best chocolate every. Love the hazelnut with the perfect amount of chocolate.

Used to be a good product. Now it's just junk food. Check the ingredients list - cheapest palm oil, artificial flavor, GMO soy and such. Very unhealthy and terrible to your health.

My favorite Chocolate My top favorite chocolate candy. I am absolutely obsess with this candy. The texture of it and all the good ingredients that make it so delicious, simply the best of the bestest.

Favorite chocolate This is my family?s favorite treat. We like that it comes in packages of 3, so we get to indulge without binging 😆 The mix of the crunchy and smooth hazelnut always satisfies our sugar cravings.

So good So tasty. One of my favorite guiltfree go tos when i want something sweet

Best Luxury Chocolate This has been an all time favourite chocolate of mine. The only bad thing about it is that it finishes too quick.

Delightful Ferrero Rocher Chocolates are so delicious! They have the right amount of creamy chocolate with the crunch of hazelnuts and wafer.