Ferrara Candy Company The Original Red Hots Cinnamons Flavored Candy Review | SheSpeaks

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981
    08.22.20

I love Original Red Hot Cinnamon flavored candy it brings me back to my childhood. I sometimes almost eat the whole box before realizing it. I really enjoy the hot delicious flavor of sweet cinnamon in my mouth. I'd recommend them to my family and friends.

• Gekeller By  Gekeller
    05.15.19

This girl is on fire!

Love this candy! Love the cinnamon! Way better than Brox! I will eat them a whole box of the time as I sit at my desk. My favorite way to enjoy them is baked into a gingerbread cookie!

• NKeel46 By  NKeel46
    10.01.18

The Best Hard/Chewy Hot Candy In The World

I love this candy so much that I always buy like 4 boxes at one time. I love the way it feels in my mouth when I am sucking on this candy. A lot of people say this candy is real hot but I disagree. This candy is real small and red and they can stain your clothes too, lol. I love to put a hand full in my mouth and just start chewing on them because they are chewy too. I have eaten so much of this candy that it doesn't burn my mouth. If people only knew that this candy is chewy and is not that hot at all. They are sweet fulfilling to the soul.