Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume Lift Curl Mascara | SheSpeaks

• destinyhatcher destinyhatcher
    06.02.20

My go-to/all time favorite mascara.

This is unlike any other that I've tried. I used to rely on q-tips to clean up my mascara because there were always flakes or messy marks left behind. Until now. This wand is shaped so that it has a fat side and a smaller, flat side all in one. You can use the bigger side to coat the lashes for volume and lift them up. Then, the flatter side helps to define them and curl them. It works perfect for me every single time! I keep the mini tube in my purse in case I ever need it while I'm out.

• itselainey By  itselainey
    06.10.20

good mascara

I give this a 4 star because sometimes it gets flaky when applied, but when I brush through my eye lashes, it gets rid of the clumps. It gives a boosting lift to my lashes, and the color is mostly waterproof with tears.

• destinyhatcher By  destinyhatcher
    06.02.20

My go-to/all time favorite mascara.