Feline Pine Cat Litter | SheSpeaks

• Jepaas By  Jepaas
    08.06.13

This is the only cat litter that I purchase. It is a great natural product. Nice pine smell to it, no dust or harmful additives that can harm your kitty. I had initially switched over to this product after using multiple clay clumping products that had ended up irritating my allergies. I would have issues vacuuming the apartment mostly because dust ended up blowing everywhere and I would end up wheezing. Not just that, many clay products can damage a cat's digestive system (especially kittens) if they happen to ingest too much of the product. This is a NON-clumping version of feline pine, there is a clumping version that does not work so well. I prefer the non-clumping version mostly because of the large pellets and I do not like dealing with scraping sticky clumps out of the litter box. If you do not clean the litter box often it can get stinky fast so if you are someone who cannot clean daily then you are better off using another product. Also, some cats do not like this product and it is recommended to gradually change over to the product. I am lucky that my cat isn't very picky and she took to the change quite fast. This product is only slightly more expensive than clay but lasts much longer. A 20LB bag has lasted me 3 months for one medium-large sized cat.

• Bookkat By  Bookkat
    12.30.12

I (and my cat) love this cat litter. I feel it is one of the safest and most environmentally friendly litters available. I switched my cat to it about 10 years ago (he is now 19). The only downside is stepping on the occasional pellet scattered onto the floor with bare feet.

• michelleekranzel By  michelleekranzel
    06.21.12

I had my 2 male cats for 11 yrs & tried soooo many different kinds of litter before finding this Earth Friendly miracle! I absolutely loooove this litter & would never use another brand if I ever have a cat again!

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    06.10.12

Didn't control odor enough. Not worth it.

• saga29 By  saga29
    05.10.12

While I like the ingredients more than traditional clay litter, my cat refused to use it!

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

My cats don't care for it, but it seems like a good idea..

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.26.12

I switched my now deceased cat to this litter at age 9. All of our cats continue to use Feline Pine and have no issues with it. Some have never known anything else! I love the fact that it is biodegradable and low dust. Great product though I wish I could find coupons more.

• msnmax By  msnmax
    12.01.11

I have used this in the past. thought is was great but then my cats seemed to find the pine funature ???? NOT Good!

• pmencin By  pmencin
    11.22.11

Good idea in theory to be economically friendly, but unfortunately my cat would not use it. He went on the bedspead next to the litterbox as if to say "See, there!"

• kimmy18 By  kimmy18
    10.27.11

Love this litter. No dust like from clay litter that can be harmful to my cat. My cat has been using it for several years now. The smell is minimal, less so than with other types of litter. And it is gentle to the environment. Doesn't get much better.