Feline Greenies Cat Treats | SheSpeaks

• shesmadmax By  shesmadmax
    12.18.17

Even my picky cats love these, and I love that it makes their breath smell less like a fish factory! We struggle to clean their teeth consistently, and these treats really help when we just can't get to it. But as always, a dental treat can't replace proper brushing/cleaning maintenance. I really wish this treat could!

• uniboober By  uniboober
    09.27.17

My cat did not like these but he does not like most cat treats

• lszymoniak By  lszymoniak
    09.27.17

Tasty, healthy way to keep your pet's teeth clean

Of course, my cats would never let me brush their teeth (the dogs are bad enough), but I worry about keeping their teeth clean. Luckily we discovered Greenies cat treats. My cats love them, and I like that not only are these treats healthy for my pets, but they help keep their teeth clean! Nobody wants to stress out a pet with having a dental cleaning (and possible extraction) done on them, not to mention that they can cost a small fortune. Keeping your pets' teeth clean is a great way to avoid that cost, not to mention that healthy teeth and gums in a pet will help keep them healthy overall. I give our three cats these daily and I have noticed a reduction in tartar on our boy's teeth. The other two didn't have tartar, but also have not had any form since using Greenies.

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

These transformed my cats breath, plus it's the only treat she likes :)

• Ambyars By  Ambyars
    09.25.14

Kitty crack!

• missyneekole By  missyneekole
    09.17.14

Cats love treats!

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

My cats love these things! I first got a few as a sample from a local pet supplies store, and my cats were all over them. They usually don't care much for harder treats, but I guess these are a huge exception. They are larger in size than many cat treats, so I would suggest keeping an eye on your cats if they are small or tend to swallow their food whole. One of my cats does swallow her kibble before chewing, but she does tend to much on these treats a little bit before swallow, but it is something to keep in mind just in case.

• butilovelemons By  butilovelemons
    09.22.13

Love this product! Definitely worth your money. My cat loves them and since they're very low in calories I can give them to her daily.

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    05.20.12

I am not a fan of Greenies for dogs due to digestion problems in the past (I work in the Vet field). However, I LOVE the feline Greenies and use them with my own cat. She LOVES them! I toss in about 5 or 6 a day and mix them in with her dry food.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    02.03.12

I was so excited to have my cat try these out. I was disappointed when she gave them a sniff and I found them still laying on the floor at the end of the day.